unOFFICIAL FALL Epic Ride - Saturday September 27

DerekClouser

Josh, if I'm able to make it we can meet up for the ride down. I'm in the akron area...

There will be quite a few akron guys coming down including myself. Last ride we had about 11 guys/1lady. We will probably meet 83/Lodi or 83/millersburg.

You guys can certainly tag along.

Josh, if I'm able to make it we can meet up for the ride down.  I'm in the akron area...

There will be quite a few akron guys coming down including myself. Last ride we had about 11 guys/1lady. We will probably meet 83/Lodi or 83/millersburg.

You guys can certainly tag along.

Sweet, that increases the likelihood of me going by a lot.  I'm assuming there'll be pre-meet ups posted as we get closer.  I'm about 1 hr north of Lodi, so count me in with the Akron group.

Sweet, that increases the likelihood of me going by a lot. I'm assuming there'll be pre-meet ups posted as we get closer. I'm about 1 hr north of Lodi, so count me in with the Akron group.

NEO ride down will meet at BP station in Lodi for west side and Akron, then we also stop in Coshockton for far East NEO riders. There will be a separate meet up thread as we get closer to the ride date with details and times.

• Upvote 1

Just picked up a new bike last week, so I may be in for this.  It all depends if I get a campsite up at Cedar Point or not that weekend. It's been a couple years without bike, so I'll probably just stay back with the slow group to get comfortable again.

Just picked up a new bike last week, so I may be in for this. It all depends if I get a campsite up at Cedar Point or not that weekend. It's been a couple years without bike, so I'll probably just stay back with the slow group to get comfortable again.

Mr multiple bikes had none for awhile? Damn son. Getting old blows! Edited by Bad324

Who's riding UP from cincy, anyone?

i

I may go if so we could meet on 71 somewhere. Didn't forget you, misplace my SD stumbled on it in the storage compartment on the FJR. Thought it was lost. I'll load on a disc for you since your right behind me the whole ride.

Mr multiple bikes had none for awhile? Damn son. Getting old blows!

Yea, family activities trumped the bikes, so I sold the gsxr and 600rr to buy a bigger travel trailer. Started to miss riding this summer so I picked up this zx6r last week, so far I'm really liking it.

Derek I should be in to drive to the meet site.  Let me know what you need from me to make this as smooth as possible.  I am just happy to be involved even though I wont be on two wheels.  May bring the boys so they can check out everyone's ride.

i

I may go if so we could meet on 71 somewhere. Didn't forget you, misplace my SD stumbled on it in the storage compartment on the FJR. Thought it was lost. I'll load on a disc for you since your right behind me the whole ride.

Sounds good to me man

Damn thought about coming for the ride, but now after reading the first post if i can come it will just be for the meet up and say hello. Jesus if I wanted that many rules I'd join a MC. I get it you all want organization and somw of its for safty reasons, but not my kind of gig I guess. So I might show and say hello and go on my own unrestricted adventure. Yes I am just a grumpy old man..lol

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

Damn thought about coming for the ride, but now after reading the first post if i can come it will just be for the meet up and say hello. Jesus if I wanted that many rules I'd join a MC. I get it you all want organization and somw of its for safty reasons, but not my kind of gig I guess. So I might show and say hello and go on my own unrestricted adventure. Yes I am just a grumpy old man..lol

From one grumpy old man to another.

You should come, I'm not aware of any rules other than not riding like an ass, keep your skin covered, and don't smart off to the mods. :D

• Upvote 2

From one grumpy old man to another.

You should come, I'm not aware of any rules other than not riding like an ass, keep your skin covered, and don't smart off to the mods. :D

Well, i might be able to follow at least 2 of those.

Would greatly depend on my work schedule as always, which almost never works out for Saturdays.

Edited by 2talltim