Motorcycle Wrap we did for CeeBeeArr600 (Ryan) at Vivid Wraps in Cincinnati

abdecal

Cool product and hope it takes off as a good line of business. IMO the video is over produced, almost to the point of being unwatchable and taking away from your product. Not try to be a dick just wanted to provide some feedback.

Cool product and hope it takes off as a good line of business. IMO the video is over produced, almost to the point of being unwatchable and taking away from your product. Not try to be a dick just wanted to provide some feedback.

We are doing a commercial wrap video which is more corporate friendly and you can see more of the process. For sportbikes we kinda liked this overproduced style.

Agreed, the video is a bit much. I wouldn't buy off that video. Too much jumping around, flashing and clips. Zero info about the product. Zero close up shots that last long enough to even begin to look at it. I wouldn't even give it a second thought of that was the ad I saw.

+1

Neat product but the video just gives me a headache and makes it very difficult to see the product.

Mrs.Hawkins :dunno:

Thanks for being so helpful. Lol

Katie Hawkins at henry Schein, now that I think about it, there is more than one company in that building... Maybe you dont actually work together.

Ok. I work up on the third floor for Dimension.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

We are doing a commercial wrap video which is more corporate friendly and you can see more of the process. For sportbikes we kinda liked this overproduced style.

You may have liked it, seems like only you liked it. The prob is you have seen the bike, the process, the product, the end result. So a flashy video to showcase what you've already seen may be cool and likable to you. To a perspective client base however, you accomplished nothing but wtf's, confusion, headaches and such. Not sure what you meant by "for sport bikes we liked the overproduced style" but that is just as wtf as the video was. Sport bike riders are well paid professional people too not all 18yo that like strobe lights. If I spend money on a product I want details first, there were no details in that video. You may want to look into a marketing class or atleast take the advice given in this thread that is pretty much unanimous that the video is poor at best.

• Upvote 1

Alright alright... We have footage of us explaining how to wrap and other good stuff. I'll put together something that is a lot less edited. I see your guys point.

Don't really need an explanation of how to either. You're missing the point. Showcase the product. Show the wrap, colors, designs, finished product. Show close ups that pause long enough to see detail. Cover warranty, care, durability and repair. Stuff like that. Show the product and let it sell it's self instead of trying to awe us with static, lights and whatever music you come up with.

• Upvote 1

You may have liked it, seems like only you liked it. The prob is you have seen the bike, the process, the product, the end result. So a flashy video to showcase what you've already seen may be cool and likable to you. To a perspective client base however, you accomplished nothing but wtf's, confusion, headaches and such. Not sure what you meant by "for sport bikes we liked the overproduced style" but that is just as wtf as the video was. Sport bike riders are well paid professional people too not all 18yo that like strobe lights. If I spend money on a product I want details first, there were no details in that video. You may want to look into a marketing class or atleast take the advice given in this thread that is pretty much unanimous that the video is poor at best.

I agree. I'll put something together this weekend. We have all that footage that would showcase the bike and videos explaining the warranty, vinyl, and prices. We also having one showing the attention to detail that gets put into doing a proper wrap and some time lapse videos of wrapping, cleaning, applying adhesion promoter, and putting the bike back together.

Since you mentioned marketing classes, I have been looking for a good book on marketing and sales. Do you have any suggestions?