Apple's announcement today (9-9-2014)

Josh1234

Ok. Take your iPhone and torrent a movie while watching a youtube video in 720 in one side of the screen and talk shit on ORDN on the other.....then come talk to me, cuz that's what I'm doing right now.

That speaks to more of your connection speed than the proficiency of the processor. If you were rendering video and playing a graphics intensive game and talking shit on OR, that would be impressive.

Edited by ScubaCinci

Ok. Take your iPhone and torrent a movie while watching a youtube video in 720 in one side of the screen and talk shit on ORDN on the other.....then come talk to me, cuz that's what I'm doing right now.

None of THAT is innovative, but ppl rag on Apple for not doing anything innovative :p

Watch what happens to mobile payments in a year or two, and you'll see it's because of apple.

Edited by Josh1234

None of THAT is innovative, but ppl rag on Apple for not doing anything innovative :p

Watch what happens to mobile payments in a year or two, and you'll see it's because of apple.

So you can't do it then...

I thought we were talking about the ability of the device and how useful it is to the consumer. ...

If near field communication payment catches on I already have a Google wallet...The infrastructure will support both.

That speaks to more of your connection speed than the proficiency of the processor. If you were rendering video and playing a graphics intensive game and talking shit on OR, that would be impressive.

Are you typing this while torrenting a movie and watching hd video?

No?

Then stfu

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

So you can't do it then...

I thought we were talking about the ability of the device and how useful it is to the consumer. ...

If near field communication payment catches on I already have a Google wallet...The infrastructure will support both.

:lol:

I watch my movies on tv, not the phone.

Truth.  Movies on TV.  Phones for talking/texting.  Computers for watching smartphone benchmark tampon derbies on a motorcycle forum.

• Upvote 2