Apple's announcement today (9-9-2014)

Josh1234

My Blackberry Pearl decimates all your high fashion Barbie devices.

my HTC One M8 turns my Ken doll androgycrotch into dragon dildo.

also, the pearl was so boss, don't talk trash brah. it's the ultimate backup "derp" phone

my HTC One M8 turns my Ken doll androgycrotch into dragon dildo.

also, the pearl was so boss, don't talk trash brah. it's the ultimate backup "derp" phone

I don't have one but the HTC One M8 is supposed to be killer in all aspects. It's only one of 2 or 3 that benches higher than my GS5. I just like the lay out and functions of the galaxy phone its what I'm used to, but I actually considered all options when I upgraded. My GS3 was the only phone I over owed with 0 (zero) problems, got a little sluggish right before it's last update but never let me down. That was why I stuck with the samsumg. Edited by 2talltim

Last Samsung I had was the omnia, and it was terrible. Went Motorola for a few years and loved it. Current gen had no SD slot, so they became a non starter. Got the note 3 at the suggestion of a few friends and have been pleased with it thus far. The only real bitch I have about it is the antenna isn't near as good as Motorola, but it's way better than the iPhone antenna.

Edited by magley64
  • Upvote 1

I don't have one but the HTC One M8 is supposed to be killer in all aspects. It's only one of 2 or 3 that benches higher than my GS5. I just like the lay out and functions of the galaxy phone its what I'm used to, but I actually considered all options when I upgraded. My GS3 was the only phone I over owed with 0 (zero) problems, got a little sluggish right before it's last update but never let me down. That was why I stuck with the samsumg.

I've been contemplating the One (M8) or the GS5, myself.  The EVO LTE that I have now has been great since leaving it stock, no custom rom, and I don't think I even rooted it.  

As for Apple, I just never really like them.  My wife loves her iPhone 4s, but it's just not for me.

I've been contemplating the One (M8) or the GS5, myself. The EVO LTE that I have now has been great since leaving it stock, no custom rom, and I don't think I even rooted it.

As for Apple, I just never really like them. My wife loves her iPhone 4s, but it's just not for me.

Here is a bench I ran just now. Now I've ran a few and this is the best I've got usually the HTC is a tad higher.

1c8cc0ffda843e5f97a056d86a85f2c2.jpg

e621a6fe4ddb6f915065d8f86a2c4530.jpg

b4a81d58bec42ce0cff65c107a3f4df3.jpg

I guess there are a lot of people like me with low standards out there...

An Apple representative said that the overnight sales of the new iPhones set a record, though Apple did not say how many have been sold.

"Response to iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus has been incredible with a record number of pre-orders overnight,

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/12/iphone-6-6-plus-sales-record/

I guess there are a lot of people like me with low standards out there...

http://www.macrumors.com/2014/09/12/iphone-6-6-plus-sales-record/

Yes, trend humping fashion lemmings are nothing new, look how many Harleys sell every year. Edited by magley64

I know many of you don't care but I got my 64GB 6+ today. Really liking the large screen but it can be a bit unwieldy because I'm not used to it yet.

when i went from my GS3 to my GS5 it took me about a week to get used to its size, now i couldnt imagine using anything smaller.

when i went from my GS3 to my GS5 it took me about a week to get used to its size, now i couldnt imagine using anything smaller.

I jumped from a Motorola Droid 4 to the note 3, it took me less than a week and now is be hesitant to go back to a tiny phone.