10/12 NEO to SEO and Back

Tpoppa

This will be the first time I'll be taking the VFR on good roads.  The pace will be Med-fast.

Meet spot will be Millersburg at the new gas station on 83,I think it's a Marathon.  Wheels rolling by 8:30a.

The route will be curvy and will take us through McConnelsville & Marietta.  

I plan to be back to NEO around 5p.

Interested, what time would you be leaving North Ridgeville? Would be able to meet up someplace here in NEO to head down in the am if ya want. Haven't been able to get out as much as I would like due to XC season, but weather permitting would be in for this.

Marking my calendar. Haven't been on a good street ride since sometime in May. Just need to get my new front tire mounted up before then. 

I'd also be interested in meeting up somewhere in NEO first. Millersburg itself is a 100 mile trip from my house. 

The intersection of 83/93 (Otsego) can be a secondary meet spot.  We've done that before to pick up riders coming from the far east.

If we leave Millersburg at 8:30, we should make it to 83/93 9:15ish.  This will just be a quick stop if anyone wants to meet there.

I'd like to attend this. Not a great possibility though cause I play football on Sundays in a league. We have first place locked up so I might be able to convince the guys they don't need me so I can make this.   Though, I just looked and it's 60% of rain so that may make the decision easier. 

I'd like to attend this. Not a great possibility though cause I play football on Sundays in a league. We have first place locked up so I might be able to convince the guys they don't need me so I can make this. Though, I just looked and it's 60% of rain so that may make the decision easier.

What position? Nohomo.

Sent from my iPhone.

Tony, the weather will completely suck, because I bought a new piece of equipment for this ride. :(

Cold I can do, though. Just plug me in and crank the heater. I don't really have an inclination to ride in the wet, if I can avoid it.

Oh do tell...

Sent from my iPhone.

This ride is on.

It will be cold in the AM, but it'll warm up once the sun is up.  Dress accordingly.

Route: Millersburg>83>78>Mconnelsville>377>550>7>Marietta>26>800>Woodsfield>800>home.

I'd be up for a longer route but I have to be on a plane tomorrow evening.