My First New Bike

JustinNck1

Well I have been wanting a new bike for sometime now, so I can go on some more long distance trips, and I finally got a new bike. 2014 Yamaha FJR1300A. I test rode this bike in July and fell in love. This thing has plenty of power and amazing comfort. I had to trade off my old BMW, but I'm happy now. Onto the pics...(That's my buddy's 2011 R6 in the background. The thing is mint.)

20141002_1803481_zps39572a64.jpg

20141002_1828131_zps88e45745.jpg

20141002_1848341_zpsbfeda072.jpg

20141002_1848411_zpsa815aa08.jpg

• Upvote 1

no harley no care   :crazy: 

just joking.. i read a lot of good stuff in the write ups they did in the magazines.  congrats! one sweet machine

It was between this bike and Street Glide, but the street glide was out of my price range for now. Maybe in a couple years...

What does it look like with the wind screen all the way down?  Is it manually adjustable, or do you have to control it manually?

My favorite FJR memory is a guy and his girlfriend having one at Mid-Ohio and camping right behind us.  His girlfriend was a total butterface, but she had an awesome rack, and no awareness whatsoever of the fact that the screen door of their tent was quite transparent.   

What does it look like with the wind screen all the way down?  Is it manually adjustable, or do you have to control it manually?

My favorite FJR memory is a guy and his girlfriend having one at Mid-Ohio and camping right behind us.  His girlfriend was a total butterface, but she had an awesome rack, and no awareness whatsoever of the fact that the screen door of their tent was quite transparent.   

The first photo was about half-way up. Once you're on the windshield mode, you simply push a button up or down to adjust the windshield.

A  new FJR...the journey begins.

You will find that your rides will just keep getting longer.You'll start around 100-150 miles maybe,then 250,then 500 and before you know it you'll be looking for twisties several states away.

Check out the FJR Forum,if you haven't already.They can tell you anything you'd ever want to know about the FJR.

Enjoy!

Here is a video of the speed it moves up and down => 

All the way down

20141003_2015561_zps52aa07ad.jpg

All The way up

20141003_2016081_zps52df83fc.jpg