winter activities for OR

Hoblick

so I'm thinking when the weather really makes a turn for the worst, we need an outlet.

so i was thinking why not hold some fun activities out at my place.

tubing behind my maverick 1000

snow racing on pit bikes

snow drags (atvs, sxs, pit bikes)

i have a pretty decent lot to do these activities, and a heated barn we can retreat to when we need to get warm or just take a break.

im also thinking of holding another winter meet and greet, we can screen some motorcycle movies, have some drinks and talk about whats planned for next riding season.

• Upvote 3

Dude that sounds freaking awesome!!! I'm totally in!

If you need a volunteer to bring food or drinks for each meet I can jump in on that too.

last year we kinda did a pot luck situation, and it worked out well, so yeah you can bring whatever food/drink you'd like.

bring your camera along to if you want, I'm sure there will be some sights to be seen lol

I'd make the drive down for that. I don't have any good winter toys, but I guess I'll bring whatever I think might be fun. Mini bike, and maybe dirt bike if I get my atv sold. I could always bring the atv, but 2wd sucks in the snow especially if it's deep.

I'd make the drive down for that. I don't have any good winter toys, but I guess I'll bring whatever I think might be fun. Mini bike, and maybe dirt bike if I get my atv sold. I could always bring the atv, but 2wd sucks in the snow especially if it's deep.

deep snow is no problem, my plan is if we get enough snow, to cut a track out with my plow, leaving a few inches of snow on the ground for fun slides.  may even try to pile some snow up for some small jumps lol