Got My Christmas Present Early

ScubaCinci

My wife surprised me with this last night after work. Holy crap! It's 2014 Super Tenere ES. Best. Wife. Ever.

**EDIT** Added a proper picture now that the rain stopped and there's at least a little sun

supertenere-web.jpg

Edited by ScubaCinci
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Damn Joe!  That is Sa-WEET!!!

Ummm, ya wanna trade me for a Z1000?  When are you headed to CO?  Front range might not be closed quite yet….

FYI, that's WAY TOO PURTY to get dirty.  Better let me store it in my garage for ya.

Edited by Bubba

FYI, that's WAY TOO PURTY to get dirty.  Better let me store it in my garage for ya.

Nice try, but that bike needs some damned mud ASAP before other ADV bikes make fun of it.  At least that's what Pokey said about my Strom when I got it new...

• Upvote 1

Damn Joe!  That is Sa-WEET!!!

Ummm, ya wanna trade me for a Z1000?  When are you headed to CO?  Front range might not be closed quite yet….

Haha...you're welcome to take it for a spin in the spring! Let the farkling begin!

In all fairness, she has a vested interest as she wants to be a passenger on it. :D There's actually quite a back story to this too, the short version is, not only did she get it but had to get it from Illinois and the dealer was fantastic. Here's the long version.

Edited by ScubaCinci

In all fairness, she has a vested interest as she wants to be a passenger on it. :D There's actually quite a back story to this too, the short version is, not only did she get it but had to get it from Illinois and the dealer was fantastic. Here's the long version.

That is one awesome story. It's great to see people willing to go the extra mile like that. Enjoy the bike! :)

No update.....must be out riding allot. :)

Ha, sorry. I did get it out the few days it was somewhat warm and I'm loving it so far. I've been keeping the RPM's down through break in so I haven't been able to really get on it yet but it's super comfortable, handles very nice and has lots of power. I definitely think this is a long term purchase. I have about 10 packages incoming over this week and next with a crap load of farkles. At some point I'm going to want to install an aux fuse block. Anyone good with bike electric stuff? I'd rather work with someone to do it and learn than let a shop do it.