tire change

e-flores

Take them to Brian at Southside. He can do both wheels mounted and balanced in less than 20 minutes. Tell him the Fox guy sent you. He'll know who you're talking about.

Tell him I expect it to be race track quality mounting - use the stick on weights. He's good and quick.

Take them to Brian at Southside. He can do both wheels mounted and balanced in less than 20 minutes. Tell him the Fox guy sent you. He'll know who you're talking about.

Tell him I expect it to be race track quality mounting - use the stick on weights. He's good and quick.

He mounted my Pilot Powers at the end of the year last year. Used the stick on weights. Good fast service. Most of the guys down there are pretty cool.

After calling around a bit today to get mine re-mounted I'm buying a machine. So within a week or so I'll be able to dismount mount and balance for 20.

It's stupid what the dealerships around here are asking just to put the tire back on the wheel...$35 (no balance and tire of the wheel already).