unOFFICIAL SPRING EPIC RIDE - MAY 16 2015

DerekClouser

Too late to join in on this ride?

Would be riding from Akron area if that makes a difference.as far as a NE meetup?

anyways...how's everyone been? Hope you're all having a good Spring.

I'm comin' from the valley in akron,  maybe we can ride together to one of the meet points

Hum, I just read the first post and there's a lot of rules lol. Not sure I'll be able to remember all of them. And am I reading the roster right? No one in fast group?

I've got a wedding to attend Saturday but it is also looking like rain Saturday. If ride gets moved to Sunday I will be in attendance. 

Whatever group looks like it has the most single ladies in, that's my group. If none well then put me wherever

Edited by MidgetTodd

It better not rain, I've finally mentally commited myself to do this

Would prefer no rain but... free bike wash and saves me from having to shower that morning.

I'd still go out.

• Upvote 1

Hum, I just read the first post and there's a lot of rules lol. Not sure I'll be able to remember all of them. And am I reading the roster right? No one in fast group?

I've got a wedding to attend Saturday but it is also looking like rain Saturday. If ride gets moved to Sunday I will be in attendance. 

Whatever group looks like it has the most single ladies in, that's my group. If none well then put me wherever

I have been advised by my legal counsel not to sign on to such a lawless group via the internet. so I will follow Jim's ninja group and behave. I am sure you will find the FAST ladies group. Please report back at a later date. B.

Forecast for Saturday isn't looking promising. Hopefully it changes!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm going so we are ok. It never rains on my rides, other than an occasional sprinkle. Ask anyone, they will back me up on this.

Do we have a medium slow group?

If there is no one around i can lead one :) jerry might be willing to sweep as well. unless of course he jumps into mach retard with UP like one of those years.

Not going to be able to make it Saturday after all. Have to work over the weekend now.  I hope you guys have a good ride.

daang, i was vaguely hoping you and will possible coming from Tn and borrowing one of your ride will be there.

I'm going so we are ok. It never rains on my rides, other than an occasional sprinkle. Ask anyone, they will back me up on this.

I believe this guys lucky vodoo. He even negated jerry's rain magnet. Epic ride always been threatened by bad weather but turned around very nicely, this is a testament to ohio long term prediction variability.

can we establish a deadline to postpone the ride to sunday?  because if this ride gets called on saturday, I'm just gonna go to work.  then I can plan to make it on sunday.  please and thanks.  

so, in a way, count me in for both days.  I'll most likely be in a medium group.

On Saturday, it was forecasting 80% chance of rain for today in Columbus... been blue skies all day, though it's supposed to start thundering around 5.

I have hope. New bike today... I NEED THIS RIDE :p

Forecast already got better for Saturday since the morning. Now it is for a spot thunderstorm in the afternoon. So they are talking 3 or 4 pm scattered pop ups.  As you can see since my commitment to go the weather has gotten better. Relax, I got this.