unOFFICIAL SPRING EPIC RIDE - MAY 16 2015

DerekClouser

Weather is so unpredictable today. Every minute you refresh it's different story. Staying near new concord now and it look very nice outside now. Damn hope this stays.

I would urge only riders with many many miles exp and have ridden through lot of rain to come out today. No need to risk as the official ride is called off. Ride only if you really desperate to ride and the itch is strong that it has to be scratched :D most possibly will have good stretch of road and fun. Definitely will get rained on sometime during the day :)

Don't think it's officially called off, I think Derek just got shafted by his work and couldn't make it.

Would have been there but got called out on a Patriot Guard mission this morning Did 250 miles round trip with 50 other riders most of it in the rain but it did stop raining during the ceremony.

Also hammered for an hour with rain on the way back, no big deal. Weather worked out great. Very sorry for flipping off the group on the side of the road, didn't realize you had issues. Not sorry I flipped off Helmuts group.

Epic ride was Epic gang, had a blast.

Edited by Tonik

Sorry I missed you Brian, I got hammered with rain on the way home, but made it back ok.

No Problem, We can do it again sometime. Here is a group of shady folks at the gas stop.

Epic%202015%20Spring%20011.jpg

Great ride guys, minus the little romp in the grass I took.

No damage to me, no notable damage to the bike. Good times.

Glad it's all good. Sorry I flipped you off, didn't know till later what the deal was.

Great ride gentlemen. Thanks for coming everybody that did. I was starting to worry when only two of us showed up at the BP in Lodi. Thanks for organizing Derek. Sorry you couldn't make it. Man, that really was a frog choker on the way home. Glad the roads were mostly dry for the ride. Oh yea, Thanks for the donut Tonic.