NEO spring meet and greet?

Gixxus Christ!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a high probability that I won't be able to make it. I threw my back out last Friday & it's not getting better quickly.

Sorry to hear that, hope it gets better soon regardless of whether or not you can maKe it out. I'll stuff a bunch of muscle relaxers inside a hot dog for ya just in case.

yeah nick bring your penis enlar....I mean vacuum bleeder. I have like 1/2 a gal of dot 4 from other customers leaving it behind and some Prestone 50-50 but idk how much.

I believe I have some fluid from my last fluid purchase. I may also end up picking some engine ice up from the store. Is engine ice track legal?

Hey bro. Looks like I'm out. We ate getting ready to list our house up for sale and it looks like the real estate agent will be coming this weekend for all the paperwork. I'll try to make a cameo appearance but it'll be a "while I'm out and about" decision.

People are always yelling at me on the bike. They love seeing me out there, sharing the roads with them. It must be the spandex. Hell, I had one guy throw me his milkshake. He must have known I was hungry.

People are so nice. :)

That was a simple metaphor.... trying to tell you he wanted to try your milkshake [emoji57]

Gonna pick up some chairs tonight and grab the tables in the morning if we need them.

I'm going to bring the 550 down, oil change and maybe a rim swap real quick. You will understand when I get there.

If that gets done quick enough, maybe sync the 850 carbs later.

Edited by gsxkat1100

And maybe a rim job real quick.

There, fixed that for ya.  Can't be just wieners having all the fun!

I'll be there with my V-Strom around 1pm and might be able to drag Wojo72 along.  No maintenance required - I'm just coming to put names to faces.  I'll bolt around 3 to get back for a Pink Floyd tribute show at the Newport.