NEO spring meet and greet?

Gixxus Christ!

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking I will be able to appear at this shindig, though I do have something later in the afternoon back in Cleveland.  I didn't notice a "show up no earlier than xx:xx" time.  Was there anything specific in that regard determined yet?  

Ok tentative time frame is from noon onward. Would like to get things wrapped up by 6 or so. Maybe later if there's some late arrivals and I get drunk. I can't promise to provide food and drinks for all but I will provide some. Donations to the collective would be appreciated. I don't have a huge garage/yard but I do have seating for around 15 I think... there are 2 fun roads close by if we decide we wanna go on a 15 minute ride around the quarry.

Whaler, myself, and wolfman1 bought a full tire changer in the offseason. Would anyone be interested in having us bring it out and getting their tires changed?  Not sold on bringing it, (even though we made it portable), but if enough people need to get them changed, we can make that happen.  And if not enough people, you can always hit either of us up and we can arrange to get them changed at another time. 

A few things need to line up for me to make this but id like to if I can. I def need to change the oil on this bitch

Hope to see you, it's been a few years. I'm gonna have to procure a waste oil container if there are a lot of people wanting oil changes. I have a catch pan that's good for a few gallons that I take to work to dump in a waste oil drum. I'll figure something out...

Yep. What's your excuse?

Daughters and possibly taking them back to N.C.. It's their spring break. I don't have them much so they come first when I can get them.

More hotdogs for me and nick, I think we are the only two confirmed attendees.

It's still a ways out. I've learned over the years that fly-ins, ride-ins and volunteer events are the toughest to predict attendance for right up until the event itself.