Anyone with a Harbor Freight bike lift?

2talltim

Just have a question. Can you tell me how tall it s off the floor when its in it lowest position. Need measurement  for the bed  to the ground and the top of the wheel clamp to the ground. Thanks in advance

7" to the the top of the lip on the platform and just under 12" to the top of the clamp.  Unless they've changed the clamp design, it's pretty useless.  I'd change the clamp over to a HF wheel chock or even better, a full-on bike stand for stability.  Don't forget to account for the tie down bolts, which bring the height minus the clamp to 8.5".  Without the clamp, it easily fits under my 2wd truck between the wheels.

It's pretty low, Tim. Your Chevy will clear it, if you don't install the wheel clamp.

Cool, time to keep an eye out for a used one, if one dosnt materialized I'll purchase a new one when everything else on the new garage is paid for.

Pauly you've seen my garage. There's not really room anywhere... well maybe I could keep it under the snow blower or something... will see. Need to do something, it's killing my back working on these bikes down on the floor.

2Tall.....I use it, but I don't think I paid the price in your attached ad, but I got it years ago.

Car clearance.....use planks on each side of the lift....2X10'....flat on floor and add one to top of your base bds.And drive right on up.