Mr StupiDoc got a new one? Any guess?

NinjaDoc

Welcome to the club Doc!!

That IS a ZX14 SE, matte black and red color scheme.  It's definitely 1st generation, 06-11 although there's contention about the 08-11 being deemed a 2nd generation due to 10 port injector upgrades and ECU remapping.  They make more power down low by opening the secondary butterflies earlier than the first 2 year's models.

Good on ya Doc, and at least the color scheme is close to your VFR.....but what sold you on the hypersports?  Power? Comfort?  Looks?  It surely wasn't fuel mileage :D

Edited by Hellmutt
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Ty guys, u were nice to play along. I should

Have done my part of making a good final video. But coming doen here, work, family couldn't get enough time. Any ways outstanding that people guessed it from that brief video. And I was concerned this was not the bike for me and a hasty decision based on urgency, convenience and instincts. Plus no one even thought about zx14 haha But after today's ride around

The back roads I am hooked. :D it's heavy but I like how stable it is.

Here is a quick walk around as I could not do a real video. This was taken right before I left to seo today morning. (Right before the rain :) )

https://youtu.be/DEQndNVDPwA

Added a jumbo tail bag, x grip, USB port, bar raisers and we ready to sport.

Hellmutt the decision was spontaneous, if I took one day to think I would have pmed you with Questions, but I went and got it within 2 day span. I always had a thing for busa as some guessed here. But this just came along close to where I live. Guy didn't ride it much. Just 3400 miles on it. Single owner and no bull crap mods. Just a slip on and seat. This thing is heavy but it was so nice to throw around the corners. Had a ball today, and I am feeling better after that. Was feeling it was a stooopid decision until that first corner :)

Edited by NinjaDoc
  • Upvote 1

Ty guys, u were nice to play along. I should

Have done my part of making a good final video. But coming doen here, work, family couldn't get enough time. Any ways outstanding that people guessed it from that brief video. And I was concerned this was not the bike for me and a hasty decision based on urgency, convenience and instincts. Plus no one even thought about zx14 haha But after today's ride around

The back roads I am hooked. :D it's heavy but I like how stable it is.

Here is a quick walk around as I could not do a real video. This was taken right before I left to seo today morning. (Right before the rain :) ) https://youtu.be/DEQndNVDPwA

Added a jumbo tail bag, x grip, USB port, bar raisers and we ready to sport.

Hellmutt the decision was spontaneous, if I took one day to think I would have pmed you with Questions, but I went and got it within 2 day span. I always had a thing for busa as some guessed here. But this just came along close to where I live. Guy didn't ride it much. Just 3400 miles on it. Single owner and no bull crap mods. Just a slip on and seat. This thing is heavy but it was so nice to throw around the corners. Had a ball today, and I am feeling better after that. Was feeling it was a stooopid decision until that first corner :)

They're hard bikes to regret buying if you want a planted powerhouse with some good distance comfort and perfect in-betweener riding position. I've loved every mile accumulated on mine. It does everything I want it to, and for it's girth it isn't really crap at cornering, there's potential there. And an easy 25-30hp can be found with just a full system and tune should you lust more potentcy.

Congrats!

Ok, here is a pic of the bike. For the love of God, can we get a mod to lock this thread now!    :lol:

:D  i concur, every time this comes up i feel a lump in my throat. Prolly for years. ...... i will never do this again. 

Until i buy another new bike :D

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats on the fine bike, Ninin. Nivin.

Sorry about that.  My fingers get a bit dyslexic at times.

ty guys, thx for the picture.  bike doesnt look that big for me :D Missed you there jack.

Possibly next time.  I finally have weekends off, so I'll probably be there.