What would OR do.

Tonik

So, some of you saw my 'new bike' thread. There is more to the story of my big wheel.  It was a birthday present for a gandkid. The company accidentally shipped me two of them, they cost a hundy.  I contacted them immediately and informed them of the error. they promised to email me a return label 'today'. That was a couple of weeks ago.

At this point I think I have protected my honor and I should keep it. What does OR think?

Edited by Tonik

Keep it in reserve till the grandkid breaks the first one unless the company ask for it back between now and then or you receive the shipping label. You told them they haven't acted, my opinion it should default to your favor.

• Upvote 1

You've done your due diligence, keep it

Yep, I had same thing happen with a Champion genny.  Sent me 1 when I just ordered the wheel kit for $50.00.  I emailed them, never heard back.  Sold it on Craigslist and bought another wheel kit.

You did what you could. 

My brother had kinda the same thing happen with a fireplace. Front glass cracked during one of his first fires. Company sent a new one and said they would be back for the old one. That was 2 yrs ago. It's in his garage now. He said, "If they ever do show up, I'll just go pull the pipes off it."