Hollywood

Hello members - My name is Bill and I am new to the forum world. My main reason for joining is to find some people to ride with and I would also like to find someone to go to track days as most of the people I was riding with have either moved or quit riding. I have been riding dirt bikes and atv's since I was young and currently have five bikes and ride daily.

Thanks for all the Welcome's, I have checked out Nelson Ledges and Mid-Ohio for track days. Do you have to join sprtbike tracktime to run at Mid-Ohio? I have been remodeling my house and probably won't make it to many track days this year. Track time at Mid-Ohio seems a little steep at $195, but it is a whole lot nicer than Nelson Ledges. I would like to find someone close to me so I can get a better understanding of do's and dont's and what is expected.

Welcome. Mid Ohio is THE best track/facility in the state, imho. Virtually world class. Fairly technical, some decent elevation changes, and lengthy backstraight. They host they're own trackdays, and the staff is nothing short of stellar. Never ridden it wet, but I completely believe that it's slick in the rain just watching the pro's fight for adhesion. There are a lot of saavy folk here to get your trackday questions answered

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...