Fall Epic Ride 2015 - Sept 12, 2015

DerekClouser

Pre order a shirt for a ride, something always happens - like rain. It's gotten to be a superstition for me now. You should keep the campaign open for a week after, then I'll get one.

Tandem would be easier, probably. Lol

I am undecided which bike to bring. I may slab down on the Multistrada, or just toss the Trek in the car and take it. I would like to pedal from the Dragon Store, to the Foothills Parkway and back. I would also like to attempt the Skyway, again.

I don't know what to do!!' :eek:

You must have a death wish if you wanna bicycle on the dragon

Ah didn't think about early. All I couldn't think of is all of the crappy riders on that road with all the blind turns would have me scared shitless on the way back up

On the way down you'll probably be passing them :lol:

If I bail on Deals Gap for the Epic Ride, one of you had better be putting out. That's all I'm saying.

I am calling shenanigans on this alleged Deals Gap trip. You were all in and participating in the Hate Parade until I upgraded to my new front end racing suspension. I think you are scared. 

I like the fact it has the saying I've been telling my friends with liter bikes for years. Straights are for fast bikes, curves are for fast riders.

Liter bike owners are punks.  :bitchfight:

Try it, you'll like it

Just ordered my shirt D....I'll b there...most likely ride w Hellmut again ...he always keeps a good pace...hopefully 78 will b paved this time around. ....so I guess I'm a punk bc I ride a liter bike....lol....someone sounds a lil salty....keep practicing and someday u might be able to handle all that power haha! :)

Try it, you'll like it

Just ordered my shirt D....I'll b there...most likely ride w Hellmut again ...he always keeps a good pace...hopefully 78 will b paved this time around. ....so I guess I'm a punk bc I ride a liter bike....lol....someone sounds a lil salty....keep practicing and someday u might be able to handle all that power haha!  :)

First bike: 04 1000rr.

I legitimately haven't missed the power or the gearing until recently. But I've ridden other bikes since I've owned the triumph and they all feel like fattys :(. I'll also be hard pressed to find another bike that has as much character as the daytona has.

With that said, I feel like in the near future I may be switching to a sport touring bike since most of my around town jaunts as of late have been in my new M5... 

Edited by TimTheAzn