Fall Epic Ride 2015 - Sept 12, 2015

DerekClouser

Normally I wouldn't say this but Hellmutt has been rather mean to me lately. So I am suspending the man club rules.

He may control 100 percent of the kitchen passes in the house but you control 100 percent of the vaginas in the house. You have the power here.

he has the key to the shackles....:D

Mean to you? We've met a few times now, and bashed back and forth a bit...so why the sore anus? I was raised to pick on those I care for, and my wife can attest to that, moreso than anyone.

So if I'm kicking your undie lump, then we're in good standings bro :D

If you kick me in the nads, no donut for you.

• Upvote 1

lol...or just the ones with jelly, he hates those.

Um, you of all people should damn well know that there's not a donut made this fat guy wouldn't eat

If you kick me in the nads, no donut for you.

I wouldn't jeopardize the possibility of a free pastry. I'll kick you after I've ate the donut

• Upvote 1

perhaps you are planning on heading NW towards the UP of MI?

That's where you will need to go to escape what's coming. Heading to SE Ohio to ride the best? 90% chance of rain,

Let's see the Dome deal with that.

After getting doused on the way to the Spring 2015 ride, during the ride, and goddamn monsooned on the way home after the ride, even though the weather report I saw that morning said 35% chance, I'd do it all over again.  These shindigs that Derek organizes are too much fun. :10:

I'm bummed I won't be there. I really enjoy the epic rides and wish I had the enthusiasm to put something like this together. Derek is a cool cat and a great rider. He doesn't need to be so nice, and yet he still rolls that way. Kudos, Derek. You're a quality individual.

Nivin, this whole damn thing is your fault and I remember when you were in so far above your head that you looked to someone like ME for help. As if I'm the kind of person someone should seek out for help. You really are one my favorite people and we should hang out more now that you're back in Ohio. Glad you're back, buddy.

With that, I'll bid you all good night, as I'm about 3 IPAs, two Percocet and a bowl full of smoke into a fine 3 day weekend. I hope you all have a wonderful holiday and be safe if you decide to ride. And don't do drugs. Ever.

Look at Pauly being all nice and shit. Who says drugs are bad?

I am, unfortunately, out because I'm on call this weekend and have to help move my grandparents.

Have a fun, safe ride kids.

Look at Pauly being all nice and shit. Who says drugs are bad?

Drugs ARE bad. But pot isn't a drug, it's a positive mood enhancement herb.

The weather reports have been looking grimmer by the day - but it could still change for the better.

If the ride gets moved to Sunday, the wife and I must bow out, prior engagement. Also, if the conditions Saturday dont improve from where they're projected now....think we'll bow out then as well. We had enough wet riding on Mays Epic Ride, and our Gap trip in June, to last through next season.

Fingers are still crossed for now though

Drugs ARE bad. But pot isn't a drug, it's a positive mood enhancement herb.

The weather reports have been looking grimmer by the day - but it could still change for the better.

If the ride gets moved to Sunday, the wife and I must bow out, prior engagement. Also, if the conditions Saturday dont improve from where they're projected now....think we'll bow out then as well. We had enough wet riding on Mays Epic Ride, and our Gap trip in June, to last through next season.

Fingers are still crossed for now though

I have had enough rain for the next 3 seasons...

I am hoping the weather is good, I would like to get another good long ride in this season.

Just checked the weather again this morning, and it shows being back down to sub 40% chance of rain in Zanesville Saturday morning -- the afternoon shows less and less chance as well.  

Edited by Hellmutt