Fall Epic Ride 2015 - Sept 12, 2015

DerekClouser

Hey Brian. Come on out. It would be great if you could. No definite plans right now except to come out & ride. I don't want to make trouble but that "standard" route is pretty short. I'm sure we can reach a consensus among the 3 or 4 that want to ride in the "fast" group.

So updating the list of people who said they would attend: 

Looks like about 30 people so far including a few maybes. 

what
heagachongoose
snot
hellmutt
tonik
Shoop
MasterOfPupets
330racing
TimTheAzn
DAC
jnor
silentcropduster
heavyduty
wolfman1
whaler
ricer1
Grokked
theroamr
jschaf
o-no-moto
Strictly Street
Dubie
NinjaDoc
Kruse08
durk
JohnG
JustinNck1
Bmac
DerekClouser

If anyone is planning to attend that isn't on the list or if you are on the list and bringing +1's, please let me know so I can get enough food to grill accordingly.   Otherwise the plan is to purchase enough food for those who RSVP'd.  

Derek my 2 cents will be to rethink about troubling urself and ur better half with the food idea. The trouble of setting this up, trouble of glasses, drinks, plates, mess in a private lot etc those who want to stay back for a bite can always hang out in a dinner with seating outside or even in a lot of some grease food. I just feel bad that you are going through all the trouble.

Having a small family picnic style bite with riding buddies sure does beat it all but all these miles away and for probably a big enough turn out on a time crunch might be a little bit of stretch.

Nivin, this whole damn thing is your fault and I remember when you were in so far above your head that you looked to someone like ME for help. As if I'm the kind of person someone should seek out for help. You really are one my favorite people and we should hang out more now that you're back in Ohio. Glad you're back, buddy.

Hahaha thx Pauly, that was a fun ride :) never though people would come out and I met so many riders who I never met before and probably will never get the chance to meet again. I always warned I am just a forum junky organizer, in real life I like to hide and every year some one stepped up in real life :) u then UP. I was so happy to see Derek keeping this thing alive with his enthusiasm and he is really good in real life scenario as well :) I promise next year I will help out more Derek (if I still have the passion for riding )

Have a nice night IP, drink one for me.

I agree with the above statement. Doc, I remember my first ride with the OR group Thank you for dreaming big!

Thx snot, memories is what all that counts when we move on. Nothing else. See, you guys have always kept this thing alive as the storm from the west. Main two wings are the neo side and swo side. Wish many more from the central joined. Still haven't met so many long time regulars like Hoblick, bow dog, swing set, bubba, drc, Tim, and many more. Edited by NinjaDoc

Lmao....snot is killn me w her kitchen comments......love it! You def have ur hands full hellmut....remind me that her and my wife are never allowed to hang out or we would never have a chance of survival....they would feed off each other......lol

• Upvote 1

Lmao....snot is killn me w her kitchen comments......love it! You def have ur hands full hellmut....remind me that her and my wife are never allowed to hang out or we would never have a chance of survival....they would feed off each other......lol

it's really difficult to earn out of kitchen passes...

Grill is outside = kitchen, Sweeping on a ride = kitchen,

if a task is done in the kitchen then performed elsewhere, then I must be in the kitchen, right?

So, if I make a fire I am also still in the kitchen :D

it's really difficult to earn out of kitchen passes...

Grill is outside = kitchen, Sweeping on a ride = kitchen,

if a task is done in the kitchen then performed elsewhere, then I must be in the kitchen, right?

So, if I make a fire I am also still in the kitchen :D

Normally I wouldn't say this but Hellmutt has been rather mean to me lately. So I am suspending the man club rules.

He may control 100 percent of the kitchen passes in the house but you control 100 percent of the vaginas in the house. You have the power here.

• Upvote 1

Normally I wouldn't say this but Hellmutt has been rather mean to me lately. So I am suspending the man club rules.

He may control 100 percent of the kitchen passes in the house but you control 100 percent of the vaginas in the house. You have the power here.

Mean to you? We've met a few times now, and bashed back and forth a bit...so why the sore anus? I was raised to pick on those I care for, and my wife can attest to that, moreso than anyone.

So if I'm kicking your undie lump, then we're in good standings bro :D

• Upvote 1