Fall Epic Ride 2015 - Sept 12, 2015

DerekClouser

Unfortunately the forecast has moved the rain right into our path of when we will be riding.  

We created a rain date for a reason.  We are going to push the ride back til tomorrow.   Sorry for the last notices. I was really trying to get this to go today.  Tomorrow looks more fantastic for better riding anyways. 

For everyone's safety, I don't want anyone getting sick riding in the rain at 55° or crashing. 

Back to original start time Sunday Sept 13, 2015 at 11am. 

Edited by DerekClouser

For anyone who thinks it will be okay to ride, you are welcome to go out and test the 'waters' anyways.   Nivin made a great point about this ride and I think I needed to adhere to his advice.  Not everyone riding in this event are experienced riders and adding wet roads/rain to this group ride I think would only end in disaster, so that's why we moved it to the rain date.

Plus riding in the rain sucks, but adding only 58° makes it even worse.  Tomorrow looks much clearer and leaves more a much more fun ride. 

Only nice thing about the rain all night here was the cloud cover kepted the temps higher than expected, it's still 63F here. Sunday should be a overall nicer day but it's going to be a cold morning & still some spotty rain showers in NEO.

Good call Derek, I can only imagine the pressure on you to make the tough call. Thx for going through with all this.

Will see you tomorrow

Hellmutt and snot, gonna miss you guys. If any chance at all try to make it.

Hate Island made a good point, high chance of parking problem in church, might as well post the dollar general address in advance.

Good call Derek, I can only imagine the pressure on you to make the tough call. Thx for going through with all this.

Will see you tomorrow

Hellmutt and snot, gonna miss you guys. If any chance at all try to make it.

Hate Island made a good point, high chance of parking problem in church, might as well post the dollar general address in advance.

It's the exact same parking lot.... 

I'm sorry you 2!  You guys made it the hardest to postpone cause I knew you guys couldn't make it tomorrow...

Hopefully you guys can find some time to ride today.

We are out and about now...

we are at the Dayton meet spot now, so we are going to look around while we are here.