Ride this weekend sat 8th or sun 9th?

theroamr

I don't know how we have missed riding together either. My group riding participation has diminished the last two years so that is most likely the culprit behind us missing each other. I'm riding in your group any time you show up though please try to make it on time.

Jacob would be so fast with a lighter bike. No doubt riding up front if not leading the group.

HA!  A lighter bike would be fun, but I like that big blue pig for the most part no matter how light a bike could be I'd still be pulling up the rear with you guys!  Little more garage space and I'd have another bike for sure though...  I'm glad your Aprilla is running better, that had to be so frustrating.  I've wanted to get out and ride a lot more this spring/summer but we've had some family health issues that wiped out 95% of my free time.  Those are mostly handled now, so I hope to get out with you all more this year.

Did your father make it to you with your truck before the diner closed? Did you guys go back home or stay in WV for the night?

He made it up there at about 9pm. Diner closed at 8 but they stuck around to ensure I had a ride. We headed back to Dayton right after loading up the bike.  Awesome folks by the way, shout out to Beallsville Diner, extremely friendly staff/owners and very tasty food. :hungry:

• Upvote 1

He made it up there at about 9pm. Diner closed at 8 but they stuck around to ensure I had a ride. We headed back to Dayton right after loading up the bike.  Awesome folks by the way, shout out to Beallsville Diner, extremely friendly staff/owners and very tasty food. :hungry:

Sucks to hear about your new bike, but glad you weren't hurt too badly. Hopefully the fool cager will learn from it, and you'll find the bike you want soon.

That's good to hear. They really seemed willing to help out. I'm glad you felt well enough to eat.

I've eaten there once when on a CSBA ride and remember the food being good then too.

So let's hear about how sore you are. You have to be sore after tackling that car and spinning it around. Save that helmet to show your kids because that's certainly one of the reasons you made it through this so relatively unscathed.

Please tell your sister that I'm sorry for alarming her. When I got to you, you were laying there and I assumed you were hurt badly. I was certain that you would be transported. Even the guys working the scene before the ambulance got there assumed you would be transported. I should have waited longer to contact her until I had a full picture of what was going on.