Deals Gap 10-10 to 10-14

2talltim

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I booked a room there for Monday night. All of my to do's (except for final packing) for the trip are done.

Which one, there is one by 60, in Lexington. And one a few miles north by 62, technically in Gerogetown.  Just making sure before I book mine.

Ok my work is playing games with the weekend schedule so I'm going to say fuck them and call off most likely. I still have to work Friday till 7p but here's what I'm thinking.

Looks like the wefer-ay focust-shay says those hydrogen and oxygen molecules will be descending early in the day Friday and be gone late. Sooooooo...... I'm going to plan on meeting with ya'll in Beckley late friday with a 70% probability. If what I mentioned above changes it could change my plans. Also I'm debating on the trip back with Jim and Joe too that's totally up in the air at this point.

Ok my work is playing games with the weekend schedule so I'm going to say fuck them and call off most likely. I still have to work Friday till 7p but here's what I'm thinking.

Looks like the wefer-ay focust-shay says those hydrogen and oxygen molecules will be descending early in the day Friday and be gone late. Sooooooo...... I'm going to plan on meeting with ya'll in Beckley late friday with a 70% probability. If what I mentioned above changes it could change my plans. Also I'm debating on the trip back with Jim and Joe too that's totally up in the air at this point.

Eather-way orecast-fey

• Upvote 1

Anyone that is considering following me Tuesday..I am blasting across 62 then back on 71 near Washington Courthouse.  F'ing hate going through Cincy. Isn't that much longer, I am in no hurry and it is a nice ride. Or I might slab north, grab 10 and cut over to 62. 10 is awesome.

I thought we were leaving Wednesday morning?

If you two are hanging till Wednesday I might to. The guys headed out early have work obligations. Maybe we can give you two the 3 BR cabin and I'll crash with ya'll the last night so we don't have to pay for the other cabin that night.

Or do we want to pinch pennies and just use the 3 BR for the 4 of us?

Also Jamie said he is still trying to make it work. He might buy a bike Friday and ride it down saturday...lol

Edited by 2talltim

Wednesday is my last vacation day. I have to be home Wednesday night and back to work (uggghhhh) Thursday.

Here is my post from 8/26 at 8:19 am

Just looked. I have three vacation days left to use. What would be the schedule?

Leave 10/9 after work?

Arrive back home evening of 10/14?

Yup and my original plan was to stay till Wednesday and ride home Wednesday. ..lol

Wednesday is my last vacation day. I have to be home Wednesday night and back to work (uggghhhh) Thursday.

Here is my post from 8/26 at 8:19 am

Just looked. I have three vacation days left to use. What would be the schedule?

Leave 10/9 after work?

Arrive back home evening of 10/14?

The 14th is Wednesday.......

I changed my schedule slightly...was going to leave around 4ish tomorrow but because of the eather-way, knowing I would be hitting Lexington at rush hour, and the fact that I'll be back in the office Wednesday - a day earlier than originally planned, I took a 1/2 day Friday and will be leaving around 1pm.

Edited by ScubaCinci