Deals Gap 10-10 to 10-14

2talltim

• Replies 546
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fucking hate rain. Spent the last 2 hours in a biblical downpour. Finally got to the hotel. And to top it all off, I fell down the fucking stairs at the hotel.

60% chance of rain tomorrow.

this happened to us in June...except the falling down part.

I would just like to point out that the rain is following Ben down there. I am not around so this one can't be blamed on me.

The funny thing is that it is raining in Alcoa and doesn't show on the radar. Less than 90 minutes from the cabin.

I found my new absolute favorite road today, in Virginia. Called the back of the dragon. It was awesome. Got to ride the diamondback, the snake, and the back of the dragon today.

I'll be making my way down toward robbinsville tomorrow. May stay in robbinsville or at least close by.

I found my new absolute favorite road today, in Virginia. Called the back of the dragon. It was awesome. Got to ride the diamondback, the snake, and the back of the dragon today.

I'll be making my way down toward robbinsville tomorrow. May stay in robbinsville or at least close by.

We did that yesterday on the way in, you missed out on 212, 208,209..look those up just north of Maggie vally

We did that yesterday on the way in, you missed out on 212, 208,209..look those up just north of Maggie vally

I'm heading down South in a few days... would you suggest 212/208/209/Diamondback over the Skyway/Devil's Traingle??

FYI... I've already been on the Skyway/Dragon in past trips.  I'm debating riding the Skyway again versus trying new routes to the East.

Edited by Diavel

I'm heading down South in a few days... would you suggest 212/208/209/Diamondback over the Skyway/Devil's Traingle??

FYI... I've already been on the Skyway/Dragon in past trips. I'm debating riding the Skyway again versus trying new routes to the East.

Kind of tough...I like the skyway. Devils triangle is fun too.

Look up back of the dragon in Virginia. If you could fit that in, I think I'd do that over any of the other roads. Then hit the snake after that.