Motorcycle Superstore Sucks

whaler

9 minutes ago, zx3vfr said:

Shop local you fucking sales tax evading pricks...

I KNOW every single one of you claims unpaid sales tax on your state return....

Eat a dick....I shop online because I'm LAZY, taxes be damned

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Hellmutt said:

What?  The vape store?

Si.

i did buy a new gas valve from supply house located in NY but apparently they're using Amazon as a warehouse now so I had to pay sales tax on that.... Ugh

Just now, zx3vfr said:

Si.

i did buy a new gas valve from supply house located in NY but apparently they're using Amazon as a warehouse now so I had to pay sales tax on that.... Ugh

Meh, taxes are what they are, but I'll gladly pay them to keep my freedom.  But shit got personal when you called us all tax evading pricks, so I lashed back.  Guess I'm just pent up waiting for this assbeating Tonik keeps promising me :nono:

I definitely agree with whaler, if you are going to advertise same day shipping, you'd better ship same day. 

I had the same issue with MSS in the past, paid more by going to MSS because they promised same day shipping and I needed an item fast ( I honestly forget what the item is now ). They failed to ship and I didn't get the item in time.  I called them and they denied, denied, denied.  After finally proving my case with tracking information, they did refund my money after I cancelled. 

If it is indeed the courier's fault, I will accept it and apologize, but that's honestly rarely the case. 

14 minutes ago, DerekClouser said:

I definitely agree with whaler, if you are going to advertise same day shipping, you'd better ship same day. 

I had the same issue with MSS in the past, paid more by going to MSS because they promised same day shipping and I needed an item fast ( I honestly forget what the item is now ). They failed to ship and I didn't get the item in time.  I called them and they denied, denied, denied.  After finally proving my case with tracking information, they did refund my money after I cancelled. 

If it is indeed the courier's fault, I will accept it and apologize, but that's honestly rarely the case. 

It was a rectifier for your CBR929.  Ordered next day air on Thursday with 2 hours to spare on their "same day ship" clock and it arrived the next Tuesday.  They guaranteed it would ship and be there Friday.

I hadn't ordered much from them in the past, just a random order maybe every other year or so, and never had an issue until this month.  

Another snag I had ( same wrong helmet ordeal from earlier in this thread ) is that they'd signed/received my return on March 10th, and after giving them a full week to credit my account, still nothing.  I sent 2 emails to customer service explaining my dilemma this past Sunday, March 20th.  By Monday afternoon I hadn't got a response back, so I called them.  The rep told me that it was sitting in the system unprocessed and she pushed it through.  Money hit my account yesterday the 22nd.  Took 12 days to get a refund for their mistake.  UPS performed their job flawlessly though

I've no clue what their payscale is at the MSS warehouses, but apparently there's a monthly bonus paid out to their workforce.  I hear it's upwards of 1600 DontGivaFuckWhenYouNeedits

• Upvote 2

On March 12, 2016 at 0:21 AM, whaler said:

You and sprocket are not getting it...

Yeah I probably shouldn't of replied, since I really wasn't directing my experience at "retail" sales.

Just putting out there what I know was/is happening at our shop, with UPS, and that may have something to do with when they say it's shipped, but actually hasn't.

Havent bought from MSS in quite a while, kind of on a Revzilla kick now.

Good luck. Hope you get your order (quickly!)

• Upvote 3

I'm equal opportunity. Never had a bad experience from any of them. My most recent was an order I placed with riders discount Monday and a ship notification today. Shows I should receive it this coming Monday.

I use them all and pick the one with the price that I think is fair.

I ordered from MCSS yesterday afternoon and it did say on checkout that it would ship same day. As of now, the order still says processing but in the past, it has shipped and it took a while for the status to reflect this so we’ll see what happens (I’m not in a hurry for the parts so not a huge deal).

In contrast, I ordered from Rocky Mtn ATV today at 9:32am and got shipping confirmation at 9:55am. They are consistently very fast to process orders and ship so consider them a viable alternative to MCSS as their proximity makes even ground shipping very fast to deliver.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I ordered a header pipe and slip on for my XR from MSS on the morning of 6/24. Both were assigned UPS tracking #'s by EOD and the header delivered yesterday while the slip on tracking still says "ready for UPS pickup" as it has for the last few days. WTF?

Only reason I ordered there is I had a points "credit" to use. I wanted to have that shit on the bike and running well (may need to re-jet) by this weekend. Fuckers.

• Upvote 1