Gap Hate Express group.

Tonik

If you get right on the bumper of someone with an ezpass you can get through before the gate goes back down.

There are no gates at those booths, just tape over your lisence plates and go...lol

Was just through there last weekend, I blasted through the ezpass lanes at like 60 mph and just looked for the green light in my peripheral.

3 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Do whatever with the route. If I don't like it, I'll leave at the ass crack of dawn and two-lane it to Beckley. I'm easy like Sunday morning. 

That is probably what I will do.

• Upvote 1

I am cutting out the hike that I was planning on doing on Wednesday... So if anybody is riding to Beckley from the Lancaster area and wants somebody to ride with let me know! I plan on leaving around 11:30 a.m.

42 minutes ago, OsuMj said:

I am cutting out the hike that I was planning on doing on Wednesday... So if anybody is riding to Beckley from the Lancaster area and wants somebody to ride with let me know! I plan on leaving around 11:30 a.m.

If you want to leave earlier than that, you're more than welcome to join @cmh_sprint and I. We are planning on leaving my house around 10a, giving us plenty of time for stops, goofing off, and a nice break at the meet up spot. 

• Upvote 1

There is a bridge under construction on 16 just south of Tazewell. They have a traffic light set up at it for the one lane side. Don't sit at it for 5 min like I did, the bike would not trigger the sensor. After 5 min I ended up just running the bitch. Couple dirty corners in the good parts just after the construction. I had one good butt pucker moment then slowed my roll for a while which saved me from the second one. Gas station on the right once your a mile or more passed the green "back of the dragon" sign has tshirts and stickers. Looks like they have sprayed the areas were the Kudzu is growing and it's dying off, dosnt look as cool as ot used to. But I indestand why the did.

• Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Casper said:

If you want to leave earlier than that, you're more than welcome to join @cmh_sprint and I. We are planning on leaving my house around 10a, giving us plenty of time for stops, goofing off, and a nice break at the meet up spot. 

You Bubbys want to meet in Ripley & ride this rout you don't have to pay toll & it's only a hr longer at normal speed https://www.mapquest.com/directions/list/2/us/wv/ripley-282035440/to/us/wv/beckley-282032962?toll=1&highways=1

Edited by marlboro man

2 hours ago, Tpoppa said:

I'll split it.  I won't get there until late Wednesday.

Ok reserved a twin bedroom near a  window   Window Where Bikes will be parking $65 a night but i dont thank he gave me  total with tax & didint give me a room number yet though i'll PM you my number so you can call whenever you get there 

• Upvote 1

I got the bike washed and waxed so I am ready to go.  I will be rolling at 8 or 8:30.  Below is my tracker if anyone wants to meet me on the way down. Pick an intercept point and message me.

Tentative plan is slab to Parkersburg, then 119 down to near Charleston...quick slab to 3 and down to Beckley.

Anyone has any issues PM me or post here.  I will check messages frequently on the way down.

http://www.greenalp.com/RealtimeTracker/index.php?viewuser=tonik

Damn it, I knew this was going to happen.  Kid just offered me his tickets to tomorrow nights game. Oh well, maybe the Cavs will stretch it out to 6 and I can go to that one.

On 6/6/2016 at 4:35 PM, Casper said:

I will probably join you guys. If anything changes I'll let you know.... I still need to pack.

1 hour ago, OsuMj said:

I will probably join you guys. If anything changes I'll let you know.... I still need to pack.

Cool. It'll be a fairly boring ride down 33. I was thinking Athens for lunch.