Klutch

Hello everyone, my name is klutch (aka Mike with the cbr900rr) I really enjoyed the ride today. Texting to let you know that I made it home safe and sound! Thanks all!

P.S. I can't seem to put a pic up!

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, snot said:

Welcome, you rode well today. Thank you for riding with us. It was great meeting you.

@Tonik can help with pics.

Lol, I am @snot 's picture bitch.  That is awesome.

Whats the problem Klutch?  Error messages...tell me what steps you are doing and where it fails on you.

• Upvote 3

19 minutes ago, Tonik said:

Lol, I am @snot 's picture bitch.  That is awesome.

Whats the problem Klutch?  Error messages...tell me what steps you are doing and where it fails on you.

You are the forum computer tech... Casper breaks it you fix it.

• Upvote 1

Welcome to the forum.  Good meeting you Mike.  That 9RR was the cleanest I've seen in a while, sharp bike and good riding with you.  My wife said you did great and rode your own ride - THAT'S what it's all about.  

Welcome!

Nice meeting you.  We do rides monthly and you are more than welcome to ride with us anytime.  Just beware if you go out with us it is 500+ Miles and you won't be home before dinner!

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, whaler said:

Welcome!

Nice meeting you.  We do rides monthly and you are more than welcome to ride with us anytime.  Just beware if you go out with us it is 500+ Miles and you won't be home before dinner!

Whaler are those rides always posted on the forum?

1 hour ago, TimTheAzn said:

No because they are dicks!

Honestly the only reason we don't post our rides on the events is because our rides go until about 10pm at night most times.  We like to take 450mi trips with longer breaks during the day to stretch and mingle and enjoy the weather etc.  Just wouldn't want to feel pressured to rush back onto the bike cause others are with us.  No slight against anyone here just that's our style.  If you are okay with that, you are welcome to join. You know my pace. 

Just now, DerekClouser said:

Honestly the only reason we don't post our rides on the events is because our rides go until about 10pm at night most times.  We like to take 450mi trips with longer breaks during the day to stretch and mingle and enjoy the weather etc.  Just wouldn't want to feel pressured to rush back onto the bike cause others are with us.  No slight against anyone here just that's our style.  If you are okay with that, you are welcome to join. You know my pace. 

I have Brian's number now. 10 pm for you means more like 11pm for me. We shall see.. not a big fan of riding at night anymore.

Just now, TimTheAzn said:

I have Brian's number now. 10 pm for you means more like 11pm for me. We shall see.. not a big fan of riding at night anymore.

We definitely aren't fans either... Most of the time we try to get back to Wooster in the light and the boring part of the ride home happens to occur into the darkness sometimes.