Bike ADHD...who is the worst so far in 2016?

330racing

i had it bad, or I should say I have it bad. I was stable and happy with my VFR until my son was born. After that its been a roller coaster not knowing what to do, leave motorcycling / then I think I should keep going faster /then I want to slow down/ then I want to quit again / bah long story short I still have it I guess as I am trying to dig out of the hole. So far Vstrom has been good to me. But I might or might not have added to the stable........    :yuno:

having said that I always look forward to your posts, that make me feel better planted, very sane and a guy in super control :D 

18 minutes ago, NinjaDoc said:

having said that I always look forward to your posts, that make me feel better planted, very sane and a guy in super control :D 

I was trying to find someone to make me feel better.  That kind of backfired!

8 hours ago, 330racing said:

I was trying to find someone to make me feel better.  That kind of backfired!

Trying to get my brother to join, he has had 3 trucks 2 toy haulers and 2 bikes over the last year.

The two of you can start NTA for support.

I am in recovery, it has been 14 months since I bought a bike. 

I started buying a bike a year, then it was 2. I was forced back to the kitchen until I could control my addiction.

Now I like through my husband, he bought a new bike late last year. I twitched a little and almost relapsed.

I am looking into getting a bike....Snot and Hellmutt been feeding my addiction. But I got other areas where I suffer too. Be it guns, martial arts, pussy...ect. Now if only I could find a bike with Christina Ricci sitting on it naked while sporting an M249 SAW....

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I'm recovering. 2 Summers ago I went from a bike to a bmw back to a bike within 4 months lol.

Now I have a bike and an m5, and a dd.

I am seriously contemplating trading in the m5 for a new Taco to haul shit.

Edited by TimTheAzn
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

I'm recovering. 2 Summers ago I went from a bike to a bmw back to a bike within 4 months lol.

Now I have a bike and an m5, and a dd.

I am seriously contemplating trading in the m5 for a new Taco to haul shit.

M5 = Cheap truck & another bike. I'm not helping am I?

• Upvote 1