Saturday (or Sunday?), July 2/3 ride

jacobhawkins

9 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

This hoopla about not posting rides on a piblic forum is nonsense. Yea I get it people have gotten tickets on rides. But I find it hard to believe cops have nothing better to do than peruse motorcycle forums to set up speed traps. Been posting rides and routes on this website and a few others for the last 5 or 6 years and never has it became a problem. Delusional paranoia in my opinion.

I disagree! Forum post have been used as evidence to prosecute. But yes, I have a bout of delusional paranoia. Or the realization of past experience. Hmm, think my self is talking to me again.  

• Upvote 1

29 minutes ago, jschaf said:

I gave the idiot positive rep when I was meaning to give him negative rep. That sucks. Oh well, I'm sure he'll post something idiotic in the future.

I gave you negative rep for not realising you can change it.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

6 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I dont know of any road that ive traveled on that allows me to have fun within the legal speed limit while riding.........

Where do you draw the line? How big law will you break for fun?

6 hours ago, TimTheAzn said:

I dont know of any road that ive traveled on that allows me to have fun within the legal speed limit while riding.........

More fun to ride a slow bike fast than a fast bike slow.

5 hours ago, 2talltim said:

But I find it hard to believe cops have nothing better to do than peruse motorcycle forums to set up speed traps. 

Or local yocals calling it into cops. "get off my lawn"

Wait, who's the idiot? I've been told if you have to ask, it's probably you.

...I guess I'm done here.

(I have Saturday blocked out to work on the SV/take my cat to the vet, otherwise I'd be in on this action)

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, what said:

(I have Saturday blocked out to work on the SV/take my cat to the vet, otherwise I'd be in on this action)

Huh??  No love selling the SV?  WTF?

1 minute ago, Wojo72 said:

Huh??  No love selling the SV?  WTF?

Haven't put it up on CL yet, want to do an oil/filter/coolant/brake fluid change first.

Done with thread hijack. Sorry Jacob!

15 minutes ago, what said:

No shit, I was thinking the same thing. Is the Idiot a Idiot or was it me. Usually people get to know me before calling me a idiot! 

1 minute ago, Isaac's Papa said:

I own a motorcycle for the explicit intent of breaking numerous laws at felony levels. Not sure why anyone would own a motorcycle for any other purpose.

So once Isabella turns 18 she's gone?

• Upvote 2

Just now, Idiot said:

I bought mine for transportation because I was tired of calling a cab to go bail out my power-ranger friends when they got arrested.

We appreciate your pirate ship, we can grab a bite in the galley and then take a nap in the aft cabin on the slow ride home.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

You guys sound faaaaaaast. 

Making progress, went from a fuckhole to fast all in one thread. 

I'll never be as fast as I never was. Just a used up has not. 

Oh, the delusions are still running through my head. Must stop self talking to me. 

Anyway, for those still up fora ride Saturday, two posted meet points depending on time/location. Good luck sifting through the info of the people complaining about post whoring who still contribute to the fuckhole mess. Ha

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Oh, that's darling. I appreciate the invite, but I've already made plans with a new rider to tow him around SEO. He's way too green to bring around the likes of you hooligans. Matter of fact, I may be too green for it. You guys sound faaaaaaast. 

Stop talking about @NinjaDoc like that.....

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, 0hi0 said:

You sound butthurt. I'm all about controlled hooliganism. Why else would you own a Sportbike? 

Come on out this Saturday. 

Have you actually met Pauly? 

Butthurt is something he does not get. 

You're kinda sounding like the type of person that made us faster guys quit openly inviting people to our rides. I don't know you but that's the impression I'm getting. 

• Upvote 2