PIRC Aug 27-28 unofficial OR day

Jester_

It was nice meeting all of you. Dave it was great to see you again man. Sorry we didn't ride more, I hope you guys enjoyed the rest of the day.

That was FUN. Let me know when the next ones go down.

Be safe out there tomorrow guys.

4e9ffb7cf0e60f6e3148c0028cd0bbbd.jpg

c3b450bb25920101f974429e2c64cda1.jpg

• Upvote 3

On 8/17/2016 at 3:22 PM, TimTheAzn said:

Don't know why I'm quoting Tim here...  Anyway, got in last night and went straight to sleep.  No idea where I'm parked, I'll try to some of you when the sun comes up.  Buddy from highschool is here somewhere too.  I need to put some numbers on the bike and I'm ready.  How strict are they on the 6" rule?  I had some 4" numbers from OMRL I grabbed but can do the tape thing also...

18 hours ago, Tonik said:

I knew it.  Very glad you had a great time, but I am sad for us. You won't ever ride with us again. Gonna miss you man.

17 hours ago, NinjaDoc said:

It was nice knowing you Tim, :)  enjoy them tracks  & balance them check books.

Tracks +3 // riding buddy -3  :cry:

• Upvote 4

Anyone else got any reports?  My buddy Don texted me Thursday night asking if I was coming up, but I'm on high alert for baby arrival at the moment.  Don has an immaculate RSV4 (I think) that's light blue with orange rims.   this is his first season back on the track after a 3(+) year break.  Probalby would have been out in intermediate.

I had a great day overall.  It was nice to see some folks from the board.  Something broke at the end of the second session but Yamaha was there for demos, so I rode an R6 the rest of the day.  Behind a control rider, but still had fun.  The track was really fun, looking forward to going back.  If I can get the CBR back together by this weekend, I'll try to make Mid-Ohio next Monday.  This track day stuff is pretty neat.  :D

How Far Past Redline Were You?

Edited by jacobhawkins
  • Upvote 1

Most my weekend was spent working on some things and wasent really worrying about hitting a good lap time. Ended up with a best of a 1:56 for the weekend, but I was happy with that considering I was concentrating on other things rather than overall lap times.

Thanks to everyone who came out to ride on the track, seemed like everyone had been to the track before but it had been awhile. N2 is back at PIRC for the last time this year on Sept 17th and 18th.

Our next days we have planned are Sept 24th and 25th at NC Bike then on the way home we will stop at summit point main on the 26th. 

Ending the year with Barber on the 26th and 27th of November. 

55 minutes ago, Jester_ said:

Most my weekend was spent working on some things and wasent really worrying about hitting a good lap time. Ended up with a best of a 1:56 for the weekend, but I was happy with that considering I was concentrating on other things rather than overall lap times.

Thanks to everyone who came out to ride on the track, seemed like everyone had been to the track before but it had been awhile. N2 is back at PIRC for the last time this year on Sept 17th and 18th.

Our next days we have planned are Sept 24th and 25th at NC Bike then on the way home we will stop at summit point main on the 26th. 

Ending the year with Barber on the 26th and 27th of November. 

Anyone know why this day package is so expensive?

Capture.PNG

Edit: Just submitted my time off request for September. On a related note, anyone need a gently used Q3 with pretty much 100% tread in the middle? Perfect for street riding LOL.

Edited by TimTheAzn