unOFFICIAL FALL 2016 EPIC RIDE Shit Show

TimTheAzn

Wow. Just wow. 

I don't even know where to start. 

I don't know that it's even worth trying to clarify anything because it seems that everything that happened that day was exactly the way it's supposed to happen. Just not the way you wanted it to happen. Am I wrong here? Sounds more of an ego issue now. 

But two things you keep running with are visors and following. 

Visor down is the track rule. It's covered in the riders meeting and again in the novice meeting. Seems to me you felt above the meetings and didn't pay attention. 

Also the lady at pit out letting you on track is looking for two things to let you out. Group sticker and visor down. 

The follow me is not all day as you keep saying. It's till the last 2 sessions. We use those last two sessions to cut riders loose, evaluate for bumps and one on one coaching. And yes, that is explained on the PTR web page and in the novice meeting. 

I feel like no matter what we say you will argue it and not be happy. 

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Tonik said:

No, my reading comprehension is fine.  You said ALL day, and it wasn't.  And it wasn't the fault of the track organizers that you didn't get to run on your own. Both of which you have claimed.  Those are established lies.  Wear your hat proudly, you earned it.

:asshat:

Now I see why your hated by others outside your clique. 

The Novice group played follow the leader ALL day. Which is fact. 

Other students and even people in OR thought they got let loose after lunch. So perhaps the organization is not properly communicating this. 

So now your calling me a liar? 

Might have to consult a lawyer, this sounds like some type of harassment. 

1 minute ago, Vagabound said:

WTF? "Tick tock tick tock" was IP's material. I'm simply not resorting to personal attacks or name calling. Seeing how it's ok for one group to do it, however not others. So fucking confusing.

I'm to old to be throwing down. But I will most certainly defend myself if assaulted. 

Someone must be scared! All fun and games till the lawyers get involved. 

Thanks for restoring my previous posts. 

Lawyers!:lol:

I don't know what my legal liability is to report threats. Hence the, I'd have to ask the lawyer. This is an LLC. I like it. I don't want some asshats to get into a fight, then one of them try to sue me because I didn't report it. Lawyers to protect my ass. Not lawyers to do anything to you. Get it? Very simple to understand.

Defend away. Nobody's swinging unless you swing first. These fucksticks you're arguing with are good people. You're probably good people. No idea. Don't really care all that much. 

Nobody's scared of you, dude. Sorry, you're just not scary. I personally have found most of this shit comical. In fact, in the mods/admins section, I even posted several days ago that I hope you stick around because this shit's been entertaining. 

You're welcome for the post restore. Fucking newb moderators doing stupid shit. :lol:

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Casper said:

I don't know what my legal liability is to report threats. Hence the, I'd have to ask the lawyer. This is an LLC. I like it. I don't want some asshats to get into a fight, then one of them try to sue me because I didn't report it. Lawyers to protect my ass. Not lawyers to do anything to you. Get it? Very simple to understand.

Defend away. Nobody's swinging unless you swing first. These fucksticks you're arguing with are good people. You're probably good people. No idea. Don't really care all that much. 

Nobody's scared of you, dude. Sorry, you're just not scary. I personally have found most of this shit comical. In fact, in the mods/admins section, I even posted several days ago that I hope you stick around because this shit's been entertaining. 

You're welcome for the post restore. Fucking newb moderators doing stupid shit. :lol:

Jesus Fucking Christ. You people take yourself WAAAAAAY to serious. 

Who the hell would be scared off an old fat slow guy? I'm just here for the rides, track days and bike nights. Notice how I stay out of everything else? 

Oh, and entertainment. Just a troll at heart. But you neutered me if I can't use personal attacks and name calling like everyone else. 

11 minutes ago, MidgetTodd said:

Wow. Just wow. 

I don't even know where to start. 

I don't know that it's even worth trying to clarify anything because it seems that everything that happened that day was exactly the way it's supposed to happen. Just not the way you wanted it to happen. Am I wrong here? Sounds more of an ego issue now. 

But two things you keep running with are visors and following. 

Visor down is the track rule. It's covered in the riders meeting and again in the novice meeting. Seems to me you felt above the meetings and didn't pay attention. 

Also the lady at pit out letting you on track is looking for two things to let you out. Group sticker and visor down. 

The follow me is not all day as you keep saying. It's till the last 2 sessions. We use those last two sessions to cut riders loose, evaluate for bumps and one on one coaching. And yes, that is explained on the PTR web page and in the novice meeting. 

I feel like no matter what we say you will argue it and not be happy. 

I've already stated publicly it was a huge pride pill to swallow. Keep up. 

My issue was the over the top behavior of coaches and the visor bullshit. 

2 minutes ago, Vagabound said:

Jesus Fucking Christ. You people take yourself WAAAAAAY to serious. 

Who the hell would be scared off an old fat slow guy? I'm just here for the rides, track days and bike nights. Notice how I stay out of everything else? 

Oh, and entertainment. Just a troll at heart. But you neutered me if I can't use personal attacks and name calling like everyone else. 

Didn't I just very clearly state that nobody is scared of you? :dunno: 

Nobody's scared of you, dude. Sorry, you're just not scary.

Troll away. Name calling is more than acceptable here. It's almost a requirement. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

Autobahn is in joliet ill, ran by stt. Feel free to pit next to me. I carry no shade.. im stark and to the point. do well you'll know.. do poorly you'll know

Ok, back to the good stuff.

I remember this being on the WERA schedule back in the day but for some reason missed that round. Probably had to do with being poor. If the family is still in Houston, this will most definitely be on the radar. If we pit next to each I'll require a hug. Caspers rules, not mine...

Anyone want to donate a popup for the weekend? I'm sure this thread is being followed by the lurkers. 

1 minute ago, Vagabound said:

I was going to use the analogy of the first girlfriend you ever tried to bang. Didn't want to offend. 

I was too busy enjoying endless blowjobs from her cause she was catholic :dunno:

1 minute ago, TwiztedRabbit said:

Nope, wont happen till there is a repave and turn 10 fixed.  Rumor has a repave in oct though

Turn 10, fast right hander going on to front straight? If you fuck up you end in tires and over pit lane? 

• 2 weeks later...