I'm gonna start carrying rocks...

ScubaCinci

OMW home from work today, traffic was fairly heavy on the interstate, I'm in the middle lane of 3 lanes, about 1.5 car lengths behind the car in front of me. A shitbox car driven by a young black guy (not racist, just the facts) came up on my left, drove behind the car in front of him, then just came over in my lane, damn near clipping my front. Obviously he knew I was there, he had just pulled up next to me. So I proceed to lay on my horn and of course he flips ME off multiple times, even doing it out the window. Then he slows way down so I go around to the right where he proceeds to honk at me, flip me off, dance around in the car and laugh. That was enough for me. I motioned for him to pull over so I could break his fucking jaw. Of course, the coward doesn't continues with his antics (I'm boxed in at this point) until he gets off the interstate at the next exit. If I didn't have to be home to meet with a painter, I'd have followed his ass and handed it to him. Fucker. So I continued on...

Not 2 minutes later, it's 4 lanes and i'm in the center left lane and the left most lane ends ahead. Traffic thins somewhat because I passed an interstate junction. I get to the point where the left lane ends and suddenly out of nowhere, this asshat old white guy in a minivan passes me ON THE FUCKING SHOULDER and cuts me off - damn near hitting me again! I'm fucking beside myself because there was no one behind me for 400+ feet and I'm doing about 75mph. He easily could've gotten in behind me and there was a line of cars in front of me so it's not like he was going to get far by getting ahead of me. So again I lay on the horn and he just waves his hand dismissively like he didn't give a flying fuck. I about came unglued. Even the trucker in the right lane, who I know witnessed the other jackhole, honked his horn as if to say WTF? If I had a big rock in my pocket, he would have at least one less intact window. Then I would've beat his ass with it. I passed him and looked over and of course he just ignored me. I looked over at the trucker and he gave me the 'sorry, people are assholes' gesture.

WTF is wrong with people? I don't get pissed too easily but both of these guys were very purposeful in what they did - it's not like it was accidental. Now I'm gonna have to go to the gym and fuck up some weights.

31 minutes ago, what said:

those are the guys just begging someone comes after them so they can pull out their CCW and stand their ground.

Bring it. Tired of cager tough guys who's bravado lasts only as long as they stay protected in their car. I'm gonna have to get that Innov front/rear camera. Then when people pull that shit it'll be posted on here, social media, and YouTube along with their plate number. Might even forward a copy to the popo. 

I couldn't do it on a daily basis. I get road rage just driving 10 min through poo dunk Mount Vernon every day. You bubbys that put up with city traffic every day are bigger men than I am. I would have been in jail a long time ago for taking action into my own hands.

Edited by 2talltim

9 hours ago, ScubaCinci said:

I can handle mistakes but purposely putting my life and well-being at risk...not acceptable. Pocket and tank bag each have a golf ball sized rock.

nah, not a rock.

+1 ceramic sparkplug shards, though. Side windows literally explode on even lazy tosses. It's like magic.

13 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

Yeah but "officer, I saw that rock get kicked up by another car and go right into the other" :crazy:

No, its Officer, "I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Am I being detained or am I free to go?"

Edit: Oh and yea, and most people suck.

Edited by TimTheAzn

1 minute ago, TimTheAzn said:

No, its Officer, "I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about. Am I being detained or am I free to go?"

This is the correct procedure whenever you deal with the LEO's.  Don't make up shit, they are professional liar detectors.  They do it all day every day, they are way better at it than you are.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, TimTheAzn said:

Edit: Oh and yea, and most people suck.

Yeah, I wouldn't actually say that...my point was really that it's easier for the LEO to deduce a rock flew up the road that a random spark plug. Especially if it's a common thing for someone to use.

Don't worry...I'm not going around chucking rocks at cars because the cut me off...just the ones who try to hit me and then taunt me when I've done absolutely nothing to provoke it. This has only ever happened this one time so I'm probably carry extra weight for nothing. I'd have to be really hacked off to risk arrest or even being shot by the asshole. Circumstances would have to be just right. I'd rather follow them to their destination, let them know I now know where they live and let them stew on that for awhile.

1 minute ago, ScubaCinci said:

Circumstances would have to be just right. I'd rather follow them to their destination, let them know I now know where they live and let them stew on that for awhile.

Just saying, if someone on a motorcycle did that to me, I'd call ahead to my buddy's house and pull up to his driveway as he and my buddies are walking out with shotguns, AR's and handguns.

All of that and you still wouldnt know where I lived.

On an ironic note, I received a notice from work that it's that time of year to fill out our compliance review where they basically ask if you are doing any activities that may conflict with the firm policies on conduct/ethics (i.e workplace gifts and entertainment, political activity, etc). One of the questions asks if I've "been arrested, arraigned, indicted, convicted, or pled guilty or no-contest in connection with any criminal offense, misdemeanor or felony, including DUI/DWI?"

Edited by ScubaCinci

1 hour ago, JustinNck1 said:

Stunters + congested traffic = what could go wrong?

I will happily stay down south in hillbilly land. I don't have the patience for big city traffic, plus our roads are better :D

I hear ya, my commute is what city folks call an epic ride.

Edited by drc32-0
  • Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, ScubaCinci said:

On an ironic note, I received a notice from work that it's that time of year to fill out our compliance review where they basically ask if you are doing any activities that may conflict with the firm policies on conduct/ethics (i.e workplace gifts and entertainment, political activity, etc). One of the questions asks if I've "been arrested, arraigned, indicted, convicted, or pled guilty or no-contest in connection with any criminal offense, misdemeanor or felony, including DUI/DWI?"

A friend I am no longer friends with had a check fraud felony charge pull from a random background check with prison time served. he was handling money at the company I was with at the time. Guess how that turned out.