International Motorcycle Show - Cleveland

ScubaCinci

2 hours ago, Isaac's Papa said:

Some gang of clowns decided to be twelve and fuck with the bar's property and turned the sign outside the establishment into their own personal LiteBrite for vulgarity. OhioRiders was summarily disinvited from future events. 

Not much to discuss, really. 

Well, you can't really blame OR entirely. I mean, a certain leader of another certain group has a race car front end from the wall inside the bar... As for the sign, said other group started it... we just took it up a notch. 

29 minutes ago, Casper said:

Oh yeah? 

I'm fairly positive. Drove by there not too long ago and the wife noticed it was something else. It amazes me she stuck around since a month in to dating she came with me to that last one before getting kicked out of there 

• Upvote 1

On 12/24/2016 at 1:10 AM, Bad324 said:

I'm fairly positive. Drove by there not too long ago and the wife noticed it was something else. It amazes me she stuck around since a month in to dating she came with me to that last one before getting kicked out of there 

A friend of mine actually bought it.  It is called Hermans now.  Completely gutted the place and re-built it.  It is gorgeous now.

• Upvote 3

• 3 weeks later...

I bought a pizza shop and work a shit ton of hours so if someone else would like to arrange something more power to them but I just dont have the time to set anything up this year.  If something is arranged I will be more than happy to show up after I close my shop to see how drunk everyone is!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Vulcan_Rider said:

I bought a pizza shop and work a shit ton of hours so if someone else would like to arrange something more power to them but I just dont have the time to set anything up this year.  If something is arranged I will be more than happy to show up after I close my shop to see how drunk everyone is!

Does said pizza shop have beer? Or is there a bar nearby? Would be pretty cool if we could send some business your way. 

10 hours ago, Vulcan_Rider said:

Where?

On 1/18/2017 at 11:16 PM, Casper said:

Does said pizza shop have beer? Or is there a bar nearby? Would be pretty cool if we could send some business your way. 

Unfortunately there is no license available here so no

On 1/19/2017 at 7:20 AM, Tpoppa said:

Where?

Master Pizza Middleburg Heights on the corner of Bagley and Pearl

On 1/19/2017 at 9:12 AM, Bad324 said:

So if Matt's place is where I think it is, it's less than 5 miles from the show and there are plenty of bars within shouting distance of it.

True story.  I am about 5 miles from the IX Center and about 3 miles from where we went last year (Upper Deck) which was literally on the same road.