OR NEO March Monthly Dinner - Monday March 20, 2017

DerekClouser

The March Monthly dinner will be at 6:30pm on March 20, 2017.  It will be at the Rick Roush Motorsports at 71 & 18. 

Address: 

3057 Eastpointe Dr, 

Medina OH 44256

As a side note: this was setup by @ricer1 and not by me.  So anything that goes well or wrong can be accredited to him. :lol: I believe the plan is to purchase some pizza and drinks.  

The message John sent to me to post: 

I spoke to Scott Emerson at Rick Roush and he would welcome us having our monthly OR NEO dinner at the dealership on 6:30 on 3-20-2017. Scott was kind enough to offer the use their conference room to set up food and meet. RR is open until 8:00 on Mondays and Scott will allow us to stay until 8:30. Scott has been following MC racing for years and has insight into the rules of motogp if anyone wants to learn more. Also, of course Scott knows all the bikes they sell and can answer questions about the bikes.  

Please RSVP letting us know if you will be there so we can plan accordingly with the food.  See you there!

29 minutes ago, 2talltim said:

That's only a hour away from me so if the weather isn't total shit I'll be a maybe ride up for this.

Sorry, you are part of the Central Ohio group.  You have to go to @Casper 's meetups at BW3.

• Upvote 1