OR NEO March Monthly Dinner - Monday March 20, 2017

DerekClouser

Just now, Tonik said:

I'm giving her 2 jars of AP. One of them used to be yours.

Whoah whoah whoah whoah whoah.... Let's not get too serious now here...

If I were to somehow procure some of that scrumptous liquid, it would be shared with other members that would normally not have the opportunity to taste such a delightful treat.

Tim, (the tall fucktard, not the Asian one) what the fuck? Bourbon in the freezer? I mean, I know you love Miller light, so I don't expect much from you, but bourbon is meant to be tasted, and the only reason to put liquor in the freezer (with the exception of jagermeister) is to taste it less. Buy better bourbon and drink it at room temp or just give up entirely and drink red stag.

As for the rest of you peasants wringing your hands over AP....Thats what moonshiners sell to the dipshit city folk to stretch their profits.

Fucking pile of nitwits.

10 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Tim, (the tall fucktard, not the Asian one) what the fuck? Bourbon in the freezer? I mean, I know you love Miller light, so I don't expect much from you, but bourbon is meant to be tasted, and the only reason to put liquor in the freezer (with the exception of jagermeister) is to taste it less. Buy better bourbon and drink it at room temp or just give up entirely and drink red stag.

As for the rest of you peasants wringing your hands over AP....Thats what moonshiners sell to the dipshit city folk to stretch their profits.

Fucking pile of nitwits.

Don't you have some beer to make peasant?

13 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Fucking pile of nitwits.

I like drinks of all flavor ice cold and don't like to water it down with ice. So the freezer it is.

13 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

Fucking pile of nitwits.

I like drinks of all flavor ice cold and don't like to water it down with ice. So the freezer it is. Not all of us are liquor snobs. ;)

1 hour ago, 2talltim said:

I like drinks of all flavor ice cold and don't like to water it down with ice. So the freezer it is. Not all of us are liquor snobs. ;)

There's a difference between not being a liquor snob and being  a fucking Philistine. 

Edited by CrazySkullCrusher

18 hours ago, CrazySkullCrusher said:

I'm expecting you to bring more of that bourbon this year old fart, otherwise you'll be sharing the water bowl with the dogs. 

So checking my stock, I am out of bourbon.  But I do have a very nice Rye.

Back on topic because I got many questions about this.  

John ( @ricer1 ) is going to purchase the pizza and I will be bringing the sodas.  @Tonik is bringing the harder stuff.  

No money is required for anyone but if you want to throw John a few bucks for picking up the food, I'm sure he wouldn't complain. 

I will be also bringing the drone if anyone wants to check it out tonight.  See all you hooligans tonight around 6:30! 

Still 50/50 on this. If the weather wasn't shit I'd be 100% but since i'll be in the cage it kind of takes the fun out of it. And no I'm not riding up the freeway in the rain for fun.

I'll see if any other central folks want to car pool with me.

Besides bringing the hard stuff, I am also bringing the pain. To anyone that works there that does not know how much oil and what type any random bike I point to on the showroom floor uses.

:bitchfight:

• Upvote 1