Ride Saturday 7-29

what

Man, that was an incredible ride. Pretty sure I'm well over 350 miles on the day. And if God put together a perfect day for motorcycle weather, it was today.

Thoroughly enjoyed it fellas.

Just got home too, maybe 400ish miles I'm not going back out to check. Took some interesting roads east of I77 after we parted ways. Some good some bad but all interesting. Stopped in Kershocton for a bite to eat and came home to the wife having food ready :lol:

Great riding with you gents today, you too Midget. ;) I am whooped after working 64 hours this week and my back is sore as fuck but worth every mile. 

Edited by 2talltim
  • Upvote 1

thx for the day folks, Andy thx for setting this up and stopping at woodsfeild and letting me join the fun. 

Great to meet new folks and even better to hug old friends 

More importantly safe home, 420is miles for me, am beat like a dead horse. More ride report once I resurrect 

• Upvote 2

22 hours ago, JustinNck1 said:

I think I passed you on 78 just south of the Bucket. It looked like your bike and a canam.

Yup, We were headed back west, the rain caused a change of plans for lunch. Great day for riding.