Post your desktop - Not 56k friendly

88lx5oh

Originally posted by Master Pee:

my desktop > *

host the pic so others can have it too smile.gif

Evil your desktop is awsome, i really like that. does it allow you to switch the back ground or do you have to keep the basic blue behind it?? That themexp site is pretty cool, thanks for the heads up

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stvbreal

Thanks man. It's fully customizable. Background colors, images, animated backgrounds, lots of object tools to pick from. Tons of buttons and icons. They even have games and virtual stuff. The white car on the top left is an RC car you can drive around on your desktop. smile.gif The girl bends over when you mouse her and opens Windows Explorer when clicked. All animation is smooth as silk.

http://ronjohnsonphotography.com/dump/desktop2.jpg

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

I'm using DesktopX with some custom objects. Other cool programs are Windowblinds and StyleXP. These dramtically change the look of Windows and they have quite a few skins. Check out www.wincustomize.com , www.themexp.org.

You can download DesktopX from Kazaa. Check it out, pretty cool sutff.

Holy pop-ups batman! My pop-up blocker musta blocked at least 15 of em! If you want "desktop X" go to download.com and search for it. Themexp.org is crap. I tried some of their screensaves just now. Not only did they suck, but they installed (even though I said no) a bunch of utter crap. IE: Bonzai Buddy, some crappy antivirus program, and something called new.net.

I am gonig to try out desktop X tho, any tips?

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by DropTop:

Holy pop-ups batman! My pop-up blocker musta blocked at least 15 of em! If you want "desktop X" go to download.com and search for it. Themexp.org is crap. I tried some of their screensaves just now. Not only did they suck, but they installed (even though I said no) a bunch of utter crap. IE: Bonzai Buddy, some crappy antivirus program, and something called new.net.

I am gonig to try out desktop X tho, any tips?

You must be using the demo or shareware version. I don't have any popups or any of those programs.

since my laptop is being a little bitch and won't work right for me.. I'll post my desktop's desktop (although the laptop had a set of very large bewbies for a background picture)I'll fight with it after werk and see if I can get it for you guys.

http://www.cofba.org/users/joshmiller/Pics/web/desktop.JPG