Best police chase ever

Nick

Guest jpurdy2003
Originally posted by KBOND99:

What a stupid ass-I would really like to see the percentage of people who actually get away from the cops.

I always wonder. They never show the ones who get away on TV, so unless someone knows the actual statistics, it's anyone's guess.

I have to give props to this guy for the good manuevers but.. What a dumbass, you don't run from the police, and they mentioned something about it being stolen WHY WOULD YOU STEAL A V6 MUSTANG?! And on top of that why would you try to run in a V6 bwahaha

Originally posted by Jack Pee:

I always wonder. They never show the ones who get away on TV, so unless someone knows the actual statistics, it's anyone's guess.

I know many many people who have gotten away.

If they ever have the helicopter on you, yor fucked.

That Mustang didn't have a chance in hell of outrunning those cruisers. Those 94-98 V6 cars are total dogs, so it's not surprising to see those crusiers run that guy down in a hurry.

The guy did a good job recovering from those spins though. I just never understood why someone would keep running once the choppers show up; you KNOW you aren't getting away then. Especially in broad daylight.

Originally posted by Nitrousbird:

I just never understood why someone would keep running once the choppers show up; you KNOW you aren't getting away then. Especially in broad daylight.

Uhm, I and a guy who drives a lightning can vouche you are wrong. Sorry.

Guest sixpackstang

Wow, I bet the owner of that car is glad the police caught the guy and got the car back for em...

I'm sorry to say but I think police chases like that are totally stupid. Number one they pretty much just totaled the car, and two they put tons of peoples lives in danger by spinning out the car in the middle of a busy highway. Why not just follow the guy with chopper until he runs out of gas and not chase him with the cruisers?