What realy hit the Pentagon?

Guest stvbreal

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Elinar Longsight
Interesting...but if Flight #77 didn't hit the Pentagon, then what happened to it? I agree that the damage to the building looks to clean for a plane that large, and the fact that no large pieces of debris were found, makes me believe that something isn't right about what we were all told.

Very interesting but I am skeptical. Why would they hide it from us if it was a military plane? What difference did it make? We were still attacked. I don't see why they would need to hide anything so I'm not sure that anything was really hidden.

Guest Cougar_55555

Ok a plane hitting a building is a hell of a lot different then one hitting the ground... When one hits a very large building like that at 530MPH! it vaporizes... you not gonna find any large peices.. and wierd shit happens at those speeds. Like the hole that when all the way threw and didnt leave anything on the outsids, was more hen likely made by debris moveing at a very high rate, like an exit wound, it bigger b.c the bullet is carrying a bunch of shit with it. And at for the wings, im sure they are there somewhere in about a billion pieces embedded into the base of the building. And the survailance pic are accurate to a large object moveing at 530mph. Now about the fire.... a 757 is a pretty small aircraft compared to most in the skys.. it doesnt hold that much fuel compared to them, and from the looks of the video all the fuel burnt off shortly after impact.

Hope this clears things up, who ever made that flash probably belives in alien UFOs too.

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Bobby Love.:

Ok a plane hitting a building is a hell of a lot different then one hitting the ground... When one hits a very large building like that at 530MPH! it vaporizes... you not gonna find any large peices.. and wierd shit happens at those speeds. Like the hole that when all the way threw and didnt leave anything on the outsids, was more hen likely made by debris moveing at a very high rate, like an exit wound, it bigger b.c the bullet is carrying a bunch of shit with it. And at for the wings, im sure they are there somewhere in about a billion pieces embedded into the base of the building. And the survailance pic are accurate to a large object moveing at 530mph. Now about the fire.... a 757 is a pretty small aircraft compared to most in the skys.. it doesnt hold that much fuel compared to them, and from the looks of the video all the fuel burnt off shortly after impact.

Hope this clears things up, who ever made that flash probably belives in alien UFOs too.

You must work for the government because everything that you just typed is horseshit.

Guest Elinar Longsight
Originally posted by Innocuous:

If you like that little slideshow, you should check out www.physics911.org

Ok, after reading most of that(not enough time to read it all) I am more convinced that we are not being told everything. If a 757 really did crash into the Pentagon, then why did the FBI confiscate all survellience footage of it. Why would they hide what they say is the truth? The only thing I want to know, is if Flight 77 did not hit the Pentagon, then what did happen to it? Makes you wonder what else we are being lied to about.

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Republicant:

Conspiracy theorists have way too much time on their hands, and should shut the fuck up. If they are hiding it from you, it's for your own good.

You my friend and many like you are the problem with society today. Always thinking what the governemnt does is for our own good. Open your eyes. Too many questions and not a damn one answered. I don't call that protection for our own good I call that bullshit.

Originally posted by mesteno:

the vid didn't answer at all "what really happend"

But it did calrify that it wasn't a plane that crashed into the Pentagon.

I'd believe it wasn't a plane only if it could be proven that the dead that were on flight 77 weren't at the pentagon. There were 4 planes downed that day. 2 in New York City, 1 at the Pentagon, and 1 in West Penn.

I see no reason to believe it wasn't a plane. I'm sure in a town that size and with the level of tourism there someone actually saw it. I'm sure once it got near the ground the noise from its engines got anyone outside of a cars attention.

I'd need alot more proof.

Guest stvbreal
A Boeing 757 is 155ft 3in long with a 124ft 6in wingspan. Don't for a minute believe that one of these jets flew a few feet off the ground, not leaving marks on the grass, not hitting any objects on the way there, and hit the Pentagon. Only a full blown idiot would believe this rediculous statement. What they are pointing out in that video integranator posted is not a 155 foot lon aircraft.. Plus you would still see the rear of the plane showing after impact. Look at the video of the planes smashing into the towers.

i never knew that it was a 757

I thought it was a smaller plane

and the thing about the FBI taking tapes, how do you know that they weren't trying to find out what happened? Maybe they were trying to get as much intelligence as possible.

You have to think also that the pentegon is one massive brick of cement. When the planes hit the towers you could still see the tail going into the buildings. But if you think about it the towers were in a sense much "softer" than the pentegon brick. Any metal aluminum structure that hits a brick at 530 mph is going to "vaporize"

Originally posted by Bobby Love.:

I agree

Guest stvbreal
For the people who think it was a 757, you obviously can't see. Look at the video again. No way in hell that object is 155 feet long. No way a 757 could fly that low to the ground without hitting something. No way a 757 would leave a small hole the size they show. No way, no how. Face it. You live in a country that kills their own. A country with a crooked government that fools the people. No different than Iraq.