What realy hit the Pentagon?

Guest stvbreal

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by EvilEvo:

A 737 is only 55 feet shorter than a 757. You mean to tell me that what is shown in the video is a 100 foot long object? I beg to differ. I think it is you that needs to open your eyes and face the fact that it was not a plane at all that hit the Pentagon. Our government isn't as squeeky clean as you make it out to be.

Also watch the video servailance from the CNN link. They say it was coming in at a 45 degree angle. The video clearly shows the object coming straight at the wall of the Pentagon.

You're basing your ENTIRE argument off of a shitty VIDEO that caught one frame of SOMETHING moving VERY fast. You get NO idea of the size of the object from something like that.

Jesus guys, Listen to Mark and Eli...

Guest stvbreal
It's the only video we have. If the FBI would disclose the other videos they confiscated then we could have something else to work with. Until then this is all we have. It's obvious this video is all the government wants us to have.

Guest Cougar_55555
Originally posted by ttemper:

Bobby, you have a small weinar. I would not try to debate people on this board. you will get owned. Go sell some medicine!

Quit trying to be someone your not trent...

BTW, you ever gonne get me your discount on thos vitamins... b/c you do happen to work at GNC...

:D

Guest Cougar_55555

It's the only video we have. If the FBI would disclose the other videos they confiscated then we could have something else to work with. Until then this is all we have. It's obvious this video is all the government wants us to have.

Your very confused right now.. just admit it. rl is right, you ARE baseing your argument all the that stupid video. Do you even realize that the video is what you call 2D.. so you know what that means?? lemme simplify, it means there is NO sence of SCALE. Its is VERY hard if not impossible to get an idea of how long or big something is, especially at 500 fuking mph. And second thing you obviously dont realize, is that the Pentigon is one big ass fuking building, it would dwarf a 757. and that is why the plane looks so small.

graemlins/slap.gifgraemlins/nonono.gif

Is it so impossible for this to happen? This is the same governement that killed JFK because he wanted to end the Vietnam War.

Dude, did you grow up listening to that shit spew out of your parent's mouths, or did you get a hold of bad drugs. Wake up and come visit the real world. You might like it here.

Guest stvbreal
It amuses me how clueless some people are. When the smoke clears and the truth is told you will be sitting there with a dumbfounded look on your face. It's nothing personal, it's business.

Guest Cougar_55555
Your a fuking freak dude.... And you are def not in the position to call other ppl clueless, you have yet to make one god dam valid point, start making some or I will have to adivse that you stop posting your stupid moronic bull shit b.c yor befouling this thread. ass.

Guest Varioram
EvilEvo, I really hope that you are not as ignorant about your car as you are about our government. If you can prove something ok, but unless you can...stop trying to say the pentagon was hit by a cruise missle. What about all those innocent people...oh wait your gonna say the government made them dissapear right? NO, I think not. Lets see you go tell the victims family's about your conspiracy theory that their loved ones didnt die. showing the video ok, that was interesting but how can you be so blind as to jump to conclusions based on some 5 second video. Think about what your saying.

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by Bobby Love.:

Your a fuking freak dude.... And you are def not in the position to call other ppl clueless, you have yet to make one god dam valid point, start making some or I will have to adivse that you stop posting your stupid moronic bull shit b.c yor befouling this thread. ass.

And your idea of an argument is cusing and slander.

I started this thread so I am entitled to my opinion, regardless if some find it rediculous.

Originally posted by rl:

You're basing your ENTIRE argument off of a shitty VIDEO that caught one frame of SOMETHING moving VERY fast. You get NO idea of the size of the object from something like that.

Jesus guys, Listen to Mark and Eli...

Rob, I'm not saying for sure a TLAM smacked the Pentagon. However, it is a theory. I'm also not basing my ideas off of a marginal video, but the actual damage from the aftermath. The holes, wall damage, burn marks, etc. That just doesn't seem like the damage caused by an 80 ton aircraft traveling at 500+ mph.

Listen to Eli? Why, does he have some foremost knowledge non one else does? He's already attempted to kill the cruise missile theory with completely untrue statements, which I've already disproved with actual facts.

Cruise missile, private jet, etc. or not, I honestly believe something hit that building and it was airborne. Just not as big as a 757.

Guest Cougar_55555

And your idea of an argument is cusing and slander.

I started this thread so I am entitled to my opinion, regardless if some find it rediculous.

First valid point you've made the whole time! Now take this new found knowlage and put it to makeing a good argument that something other then a plane hit the Pentagon.

Guest stvbreal
The pictures help prove my point as well. Just look at. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. A 757 did not make that hole in the wall. There is no plane. No matter how hot it got in there, and how much feul, there will part of a plane somwhere. All of it just didn't melt away. But yet, no plane.

Guest Cougar_55555

The pictures help prove my point as well. Just look at. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure it out. A 757 did not make that hole in the wall. There is no plane. No matter how hot it got in there, and how much feul, there will part of a plane somwhere. All of it just didn't melt away. But yet, no plane.

Dont know if this has been said yet.. But what is your reasoning for "Why" they would do such a thing?

There are no "Large parts" of a plane. And c'mon now, everyone bitches that pictures of our "Loved ones" in iraq are being displayed in the media. But somehow you want the FBI to put out a video of 3242842 inocent people who weren't even trying to risk there lifes for there country willingly on T.V. so everyone can bitch about america even more for showing stuff like that. Why the hell would america shoot a missile at the pentagon? So we had a reason to beat Iraq's ass? Obviously planes were flown into the other buildings so we didn't need another reason. Or was it completely random that during the same day we decided to shoot a missile at ourself iraq decided to hijack planes? Even if it was a missile it wasn't one of our own, period. Just as someone would have saw a plane, they most def would have saw a missile go over the highway. Why? Because what stands out more flying by your house, a missile or a plane. You see a plane you think "Damn that plane is low to the ground must be landing." You see a missile you say "OH SHIT OH SHIT 911 NINE ONE ONE SHIT SHIT HELP OMG I'M GONNA DIE, WHIPLASH!!!!!"

Bye the way guys, martians are taking over earth.

For the people who think it was a 757, you obviously can't see. Look at the video again. No way in hell that object is 155 feet long. No way a 757 could fly that low to the ground without hitting something. No way a 757 would leave a small hole the size they show. No way, no how. Face it. You live in a country that kills their own. A country with a crooked government that fools the people. No different than Iraq.

OK, since you are obviously not only an ace avatior that can say for sure that the plane could not have done what it did. And totally processed that image of who knows what, into a clear picture of a roll of asswipe. And can tell for sure that it's not a doctored video. I have but one question, since you are obviously a master of ballistics (sp) due to knowing that the whole was not made by an airplane, Just where in the fuck did Flight 77 and all it's passangers go. I figure that you will tell us next that 9-11 never happened at all, it was remote controlled airplanes being flown into scale mock ups of the twin towers and that if I drive to New York the towers are reallty still there, They just lowered them into the ground and piled a bunch of shit on top of them to make it look like they were distroyed. All of this was done by our lying cheating government so they could go invade a peaceful nation like Iraq.

Or maybe you will tell us that the war never really happened either, it was all staged. The bodies of armed forces members are really being taken to a secret location and being killed by the government after winning the death lottery?

Right?? Is that what you are trying to convince us of Mr Wizard?

NOW since you don't seem to know shit about shit. And have listened to so much conspiracy threory bullshit, let me TRY to clue you in.

At 55 MPH, slamming into a concrete wall will expose you to about the same force as if you car you were riding in was picked up and set on your body. At the point of impact you hit the steering wheel with abotu 3000 pounds of force, at 55. Now you claim that this plane was going 500 MPH, so let me see, if I figure the difference at 50 as opposed to 500, that's 10 times, so we are talking that a 125 lb man would hit with the force of 30000 lbs.Roughly the weight of an empty semi tractor and trailor, so you would pretty much be squished like a bug, even at half the force, now the plane, weighing much more is going to hit with much more force. More over, as it breaks up, due to the speed involved, as it passes through the outter wall, is going to suck everything behind it, including little busted parts of the plane, right into the hole it made. Now, not going to bore you with ALL the numbers, but of course, as the video pics show it din't go through one wall it went through several, so the total kinetic energy had not been released from the planes movement as it went through the first wall. And of course, as the energy is absorbed, the plane was still being torn apart, into smaller and smaller pieces.

Now some metalurgy for the nonbeliever.

Planes are made of Aluminium and magnesium (sp) magnesium will burn, with quite alot of heat I might add, to the tune of 5300 degrees F. Aluminium will melt at 1200 degrees F, vaporizes and actually will BURN at 1500 degrees F, jet fuel will burn at 1800 degrees F, which is more than hot enough to get magnesium going. Which BTW, 5300 degrees is hot enough to burn CONCRETE, and putting water on a magnesium fire will break the water down into hydrogen and oxygen, hydrogen is also sort of flammable, and if you question this, go ask the Dayton firemen, that lost 20 men when they put water on a train derailment that was carrying powdered magnesium that has been set on fire by the White Phorophus (sp) in the next car. So, finding anything that would resemble airplane componets, IF you knew what you were looking for, and the last time I checked, we had NO members that were with either aircraft crash teams, or the NTSB I am going to assume that you wouldn't know an airplane part even if I was beating you with it. Let alone the fact that the little parts, from the transfer of energy (crashing through 50 feet of concrete) would have been unrecognizable to begin with, they would have also burned up, or at the very least melted down.

Try again once you have enough hair on your nutz and brains in your head to make a valid argument. Until then keep your conspariacy theory bullshit to yourselves and the other twits that are dumb enough to by into your bullshit.

It amuses me how clueless some people are. When the smoke clears and the truth is told you will be sitting there with a dumbfounded look on your face. It's nothing personal, it's business.

It WAS for a reason. You're just too narrow minded to accept it.

So what is the reason? Help clear the smoke and stuff, since you seem to know everything and we don't.

Ant, my point is have any of you ever SEEN what happens to a plane that smashes into, not only a concrete wall, but a steel beam enforced, bomb proof concrete wall. I know I haven't and I'd assume this would be a first for you guys to. That building is built like a tank. If a plane, which isn't made to hit anything, hits a wall that isn't meant to break, at 350+mph, then burns INTENSLY for 4+ hours that's about what I would expect to see.

There are to many things NOT explained to make a conspiracy theory work. What happened to the people? Why are there pieces of the plane around the crash site? Where did the other plane go? What would be the purpose of them lying? The end result was the same regardless of HOW it happened. Why would the terrorists hijack a plane just to fly it to location X (since we don't know where it went, right?)?

Rob

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by desperado:

Try again once you have enough hair on your nutz and brains in your head to make a valid argument. Until then keep your conspariacy theory bullshit to yourselves and the other twits that are dumb enough to by into your bullshit.

You expect me to explain myself to a person as ignorant as you? Try using words other than "nutz" and "bullshit" then maybe I will retort to your long idiotic rant.

[ 03. September 2004, 12:40 PM: Message edited by: EvilEvo ]

That "hole" you're freaking out about, was caused by the engine.

Edit: Also, i'm not gonna lie, I don't really know you very well, but I've read a lot of your previous posts and you seemed like an intelligent guy. But from reading this whole thread-- you kinda sound like a 13 yr old who plays too many video games.

Guest stvbreal

For others, let's take a look at these pictures. Someone explain to me how a plain traveling at 300-400-500+ miles an hour can hit the Pentagon in a straight line, not 45 degree angle, with trees, light poles, cars in it's path. I find it hard to believe that it manuvered over or through these objects at those speeds.

Wouldn't the plane hit the trees and cars flying that low?

http://home.columbus.rr.com/idkimagez/6.pentagon.burning.jpg

Wouldn't this light post and highway sign be snapped with the plane flying that low?

http://home.columbus.rr.com/idkimagez/7.pentagon.burning.jpg

More damning information here....

Pentagon Information

Guest stvbreal
Originally posted by integranator:

That "hole" you're freaking out about, was caused by the engine.

Edit: Also, i'm not gonna lie, I don't really know you very well, but I've read a lot of your previous posts and you seemed like an intelligent guy. But from reading this whole thread-- you kinda sound like a 13 yr old who plays too many video games.

No, I am not a 13 year old who played too many video games. Just a concerned citizen that wants answers.

It just doesn't add up. We have to face it that there is something very fishy going on. We can't dismiss this with "hig temp heat", "jet fuel", "incineration", "vaporization". It does not compute when looking at the images taken of the damage.

This may sound morbid to some, maybe all, but is there a list of the people that died on that plane that hit the Pentagon. I want to contact the living relatives. If they realy exsist.