And you thought Ben's truck was cool !

Originally posted by Just another Slow car:

welcome to 3 moths ago followed by 6 months ago followed by almosta year ago. :D

nice truck but his shit has been posted here before.

tongue.gif

How would all this be possible if the track video is

dated 4/24/05 ? just curious :D

Sweet truck though smile.gif

[ 07. July 2005, 11:27 PM: Message edited by: Acec ]

Ya know.. I'm tired of this shit of "Last year" or "Old" shit.. Some of us have never seen it. If you have seen it before, don't bother watching it and letting us know how cool you think you are. Nuff said.

Guest mudbutt
Originally posted by TurboTANK:

i dont belive it....it has a megasquirt on it, theirs no way it can even be running....

No one will ever make power on megasquirt.

Guest mudbutt
If you search archives of just about any forum, up until recently and sometimes currently, you see total bashing of MS, eventhough it has proven itself over and over. People, especially in the import world love to spend money, if it isnt name brand it is crap. I was reading a thread on some toyota forum a while back where some dumbasses were saying that the stock ecu on the mk3 supra with a bunch of bs piggybacks is much more capable than MS, I fell out of my chair laughing at the ignorance.

yea i just had throw that in there because a certain person on here things my project will never run right because of megasquirt..even tho that person knows absolutly nothing about my project.

kinda funny actually

+1=ms