• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by xtreme:

Thats cute desperado:

1. I dont give a fuck about whatever 25yr old mullet camaro you drive

2. My truck is NOT fast and I never claimed it was fast.

3. My truck is a show truck. It is fully airbagged (if you know what that is). It has 18inch Boyd Coddingtons and all the work was done by me.

You my friend are a jerk off.

Everyone else on this board we can keep talking.

Get this guy a cookie, well actually some cookies and milk, it will be nap time soon so he will be needing a snack.

Show truck huh, I am impressed, about like that little kid in the pic.

That pic needs a caption, with the kid saying "Dad, look over there at the hot rods, those are cool. This thing looks looks like the matchboxes I play in the dog poop with.

BTW,

http://www.foornet.net/images/s10.jpg

It's not that it's an S-10, I have no problem with that. It's just the guy that owns it.

Paul, I have a feeling your membership is about to be revoked. Unitl then, feel free to post all the stupid shit you want. If you honestly came to this board hoping to learn something, or share your enthusaism for automobiles, contact me via PM and we can talk about it.

Guest Jonnygts

Quoted from another site

"And finally, columbusracing has the gayest picutre of the "car show" on the first page. It makes me laugh so hard I cry.

And the link is where.....?

So who has the fastest car here? I dont know what quality cars you guys have. I hope you have something better than the "car show" from the opening page on this site. :rolleyes:

to answer his question, "fastest car here"

when is the last time SlowZ28 posted?

Heres the "quality of cars" on his board...

http://www.sofa-king-racing.com/pics/honda-meet/side-side.jpg

Thats the worst excuse of a hack job ive ever seen. You have absolutly no room to speak of other cars becasue A: yours sucks, and B: there are pictures of almost no nice cars on your baord.

Go away.

Sofaking Racing, the latest name for Marionfishing.

Why are you looking for the fastest car on this board. A few of us came to MCIR back in August and showed a few of your "fastest" members some tail lights. Just ask your buddy TY, or the person who goes by the name "initfive".

Those were not even the fastest cars on this board. Here is a list of those who have been to the track, and might I add, not all of the fastest cars on here are listed.

http://www.columbusracing.com/trackcomp/

You are the second person from that site to come on here and make a complete ass of himself. Congrats!