Where do you get your gas?

Tulo

I know the BP thing is a big conspiracy, so I've stayed away from BP since I've been able to drive (not once have I ever put BP in any car I've driven) out of fear of it being true, so if it's not true, I'm not trying to start an argument. smile.gif With that out of the way, I generally will go to Speedway, Certified, or UDF. I have no problem putting Shell or Sunoco in there, and I head to Citgo for my race fuel, but for everyday driving I generally put Speedway and UDF in there as those are the stations I pass most frequently.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest rocafella
Hey at 2.00+ a gallon for low octane shitty gas...FUCK EM ALL! I wish someone would start selling barrells of gas on Ebay or some shit...i mean prices are at a record high of 50 dollars a barrell but a barrel is like 50 gallons or some shit. so if their getting gas for a dollar a gallon then my asshole just hurts from being raped...

Originally posted by Innocuous:

I use shell.

For the BP lovers, or anyone who doesnt care, here's a free $5 gas card:

http://www.premiumrewards.com/entry.cfm

hurry!

Thanks! smile.gif

"Your entry has been received. Winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about 12/21/04 from all eligible entries received and will be notified by mail. Good luck!

You are one of the first 100,000 entrants and are entitled to a $5 BP Prepaid Gas Card!

It will be mailed to the address you have submitted on the entry form. (Allow 6-8 weeks for delivery)"