can any one weld around here?

ColumbusDrift

Originally posted by Great Googley Moogley:

i would say to have more than tinman I'm sure there are others like RL or desp that can weld as well.

I was sort of thinking the same thing. Tinman and I both TIG, not sure if RL does or not. I am also personally setup to do heavy welding, like on a trailer in a portable fashion. And if needed, could do some TIG portable with a spare set of hands to control the current on the big welder if it was really needed. While I realize this isn't overly useful, have a spring perch break off a trailer out on the freeway with a car on it.

Also, there is ALOT of welding work. I really don't know that any one person can handle it all.

Now I know that RL has his own shop, and i believe advertizes in the business area on the board, I am not sure that he says specifically does welding. Tinman and I, neither have a welding business specifically, so it is word of mouth. So I would hope that maybe there could be a sticky in the business area that says who all does welding, and maybe even what type of services they can provide.

I guess I'll plug myself here like eveyone else.

10 years welding and metal fabricating experience.

TIG, MIG, and stick. Mild steel, Stainless, and Aluminum.

Access to a complete metal fab shop. 80 ton and 60 ton press brake up to 10' capacity, 1/4" by 10' capacity shear, 3', 4', and 6' rolls, 60" x 120" plasma table and software, and much more.

Many types and gauges of material in stock and availible at a large discount due to the small scale of most automotive jobs.

And most importantly, the desire and ability to exceed your expectations.

BTW, thanks to everyone for recommending me all of these times.

Originally posted by Tinman:

I guess I'll plug myself here like eveyone else.

10 years welding and metal fabricating experience.

TIG, MIG, and stick. Mild steel, Stainless, and Aluminum.

Access to a complete metal fab shop. 80 ton and 60 ton press brake up to 10' capacity, 1/4" by 10' capacity shear, 3', 4', and 6' rolls, 60" x 120" plasma table and software, and much more.

Many types and gauges of material in stock and availible at a large discount due to the small scale of most automotive jobs.

And most importantly, the desire and ability to exceed your expectations.

BTW, thanks to everyone for recommending me all of these times.

I'll have you a banner after I move into the house this week. Sorry for the delay, Matt smile.gif

Originally posted by Shrextreme:

word

Agreed.

Also, I will be doing the second half of my exhaust from where you left off. Ill 2-way you in the next few months to see if you want are interested.

Brandon

BTW Get your motor finished yet? I would like to check it out if you have made progress.

why doesn't everyone just sign in to the vendors section and if a new person asks who can do what send them their instead of having several threads asking the same question

btw is the search function broken????