quick favor, all you need to do is lookat this ebay ad

Science Abuse

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33615&item=7976692074&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

everyone post what you see for sale there.

I'll go first:

3.3 liter SOHC V6, Nissan VG33E

This is just to make sureI wasn't seeing things when we bought it. I just received a 2.2ltr Nissan twin cam truck motor.

[ 31. May 2005, 04:08 PM: Message edited by: The Stig ]

Seems like a legit business with pretty good feedback.

Maybe it's a mistake and some part-time HS kid packed the wrong engine? Contact them with an open mind before jumping their shit. They'll probably resolve it in your favor smile.gif

Originally posted by Aggressor:

Seems like a legit business with pretty good feedback.

Maybe it's a mistake and some part-time HS kid packed the wrong engine? Contact them with an open mind before jumping their shit. They'll probably resolve it in your favor smile.gif

Done....well, waiting to hear their return call. I think they may have listed the engine wrong, since, thanks to Browning here, I've found all the ID numbers to line up in favor of it being a bloody 4 banger. In all reality, the ad is completely accurate accept for the most important part; "3.3 SOHC 6 cyl (VG33E), VIN "E"" (4th digit)"

God damnit, god god god god fucking damnit. I'm going to fucking kill myslef.

On the upside, I have never recieved anything so quickly in my life, this motor may be wrong, but it rode a fucking laser beam from Chicago to here.

Originally posted by The Stig:

In all reality, the ad is completely accurate accept for the most important part; "3.3 SOHC 6 cyl (VG33E), VIN "E"" (4th digit)"

They title for it says "3.3SOHC V6" too.

Hope they get it straightened out.

EDIT: This sucks dude. They specifically say the fourth digit is an E, designating that engine. But the VIN they give definitely doesn't have an E as the fourth digit. You can get the free carfax thing, which just tells you what kind of car it is. That says the VIN given in that ebay add is for a "2.4L L4". :( I just saw browning's post, what he said is consistent with this too. double :(