I Missed It ..What Is This Race Club? Situation etc

CJINOHIO03

I dont pay attention to all the drama on here all the time. But the last few times I have been at the meets I heard a bunch of people left the club and started there own secret street racing club. You cant be part of both, must race for money etc. Someone mentioned a website but I dont remember it. Why the drama etc? CJ

That's another story. They were not banned because they were members of the other board. If that was the case then everyone that's on their board would be banned.

If you were over at their board or knows the story then you would know what they did.

If an admin or someone else would like to say why those who got banned deserves it then please do tell. I, however, do not feel like it is my place to say something about it.

Originally posted by Mr. 2:

That's another story. They were not banned because they were members of the other board. If that was the case then everyone that's on their board would be banned.

If you were over at their board or knows the story then you would know what they did.

If an admin or someone else would like to say why those who got banned deserves it then please do tell. I, however, do not feel like it is my place to say something about it.

So how do the admins/mods here know whats happening on RC. Breaking federal law and using passwords from cr to get on RC? Or someother way?

Originally posted by Doug:

So how do the admins/mods here know whats happening on RC. Breaking federal law and using passwords from cr to get on RC? Or someother way?

That was ballsy.

I guess people aren't allowed to be friends of people in each group.

But I forgot, no one talks about race club. EVAR

graemlins/nonono.gif

Sorry Joe, but I need to add my $.02.

Venomss, you're still here, right? Doug, Jason, Ryan, Sam, etc. Notice a select few aren't? Refer to my next comment...

Doug, you're damned right the other way around. And you're also right about the law, it's part of the Homeland Security act. Let's say that CR has not and will not use information about members to get on RC. However, we've got plenty of information and logs to prove that RC did knowingly use their member information to get into the CR Admin/Mod section for the purpose of letting their members have access. This includes copy/pasted text, and screen shots from their messageboard. All of this has been confirmed and saved.

So that being said, there were certain individuals and IPs banned from CR after solid proof of these people/places were involved in stealing the login information of a CR Mod, and using it to illegally gain access to our protected sections for their personal use.

So, go to Race Club, be a part of the "elite" group that still stands around in parking lots, the majority of the time with CR, and does the occasional NASCAR event around 270. I personally don't care and wish more to power to ya.

But anyone caught using or giving their personal information for use on RC for malicious purposes will be banned immediately, and there will be no warnings.

And in case some of those that doubt how I receive my information about the ongoings concerning RC, I have several people that feed me a "daily digest" of what goes on over there and what's being said/done. There's no need for me to use anyone else's login and try to get on there. I have all the help I need from their "secret" members.

Now, back to CR. Any other topics about RC or similar bullshit will be deleted. Field any questions to them.

I’m going to add in my two cents here also…

I’m sick of this CR versus RC bullshit. Let it go. If you want to do what they do, go there. But this shit has to stop.

The next person that posts negative bullshit like this is gone. Let it die people.