Got the new bike yesterday....Pic

Putty

Originally posted by smokinhawk:

you can drop a small bike almost as easy as a big bike

when your a noob your a noob

Very true, but when your riding a bike that has more power than most cars, any small fuck up on the throttle or brakes means bad news...Better to get your basic skills down on a more forgiving bike. Just my oppinion...ive watched too many n00b's fuck themselves up on new 600's and 1000's because they wanna look sweet instead of trying to gain the skills to match the bike.

Actually I could have laid any bike down doing what I was doing, I was goin in between 3 and 5 miles an hour in a friends neighborhood. Jon is fucking retarded and thinks I have never ridden a bike before, so again I say gsxr riders are about the mouthiest fucks ever and I have yet to meat one that I like. Attitude must come with the bike if I were you I'd seek refund.

On another note I could have bought an identical bike to yours I even thought about it while I was there and still chose the 10r. So when you say you'll take me with a bike that has almost 14 whp on me I am not that impressed.

On another note I could have bought an identical bike to yours I even thought about it while I was there and still chose the 10r. So when you say you'll take me with a bike that has almost 14 whp on me I am not that impressed. [/QB]
Did I miss something? When did the K5 GSXR-1000 get 14whp more than a ZX-10R???? graemlins/popcorn.gif

All this bitching about 10 or 15 hp is pretty pointless. Pretty much every 1000 and 600 now a days are so damn close in straight line speed that it could be anyones race. Take it to the twisties and see who can really ride, i mean drag racing other bikes once in a while is fun, but its always sooo close, personally i think its boring, and pointless. Just my oppinion...

Originally posted by I run from cops:

Actually I could have laid any bike down doing what I was doing, I was goin in between 3 and 5 miles an hour in a friends neighborhood. Jon is fucking retarded and thinks I have never ridden a bike before, so again I say gsxr riders are about the mouthiest fucks ever and I have yet to meat one that I like. Attitude must come with the bike if I were you I'd seek refund.

On another note I could have bought an identical bike to yours I even thought about it while I was there and still chose the 10r. So when you say you'll take me with a bike that has almost 14 whp on me I am not that impressed.

Spoken like a sore loser. graemlins/jerkit.gif Stop the bench racing and when you learn to ride, meet me on the streets.

Originally posted by 04636Ninja:

All this bitching about 10 or 15 hp is pretty pointless. Pretty much every 1000 and 600 now a days are so damn close in straight line speed that it could be anyones race. Take it to the twisties and see who can really ride, i mean drag racing other bikes once in a while is fun, but its always sooo close, personally i think its boring, and pointless. Just my oppinion...

thats what im screamin. when ur puttin over 200 down then u can talk shit. ill bring a pen!!!

Originally posted by 04636Ninja:

You must never go to the track to watch bikes drag race if you think 600cc bikes and 1000cc bikes run about the same. I have yet to see a sprayed 600cc go 8.70's yet graemlins/slap.gif

Originally posted by StockV6:

You must never go to the track to watch bikes drag race if you think 600cc bikes and 1000cc bikes run about the same. I have yet to see a sprayed 600cc go 8.70's yet graemlins/slap.gif

What i meant is that a new 600 vs another new 600, and a new 1000 vs another new 1000 are virtually the same. Of course a new 1000 would destroy a 600 in straight line speed...