Got the new bike yesterday....Pic

Putty

Originally posted by David Putty:

Now time to take names....

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/CLovaR1/DSCF0009.jpg

It looks even better in person graemlins/thumb.gif

Oh and got to love the Titanium exhaust. graemlins/burnout02.gifgraemlins/burnout02.gif

Guest Crucial Conflict
I'll take yours on one tire...ha Nice buy, but I still can't get into the 05's, check out the Yosh can's they have for the 05's, lil shortys..

You know better than that..'02 R1 can't see my Gix.

It would be extremely close from an acceleration stand point, Im certain youde have an advantage up top though (150+).

Turns: If you rode youre bike, and then rode mine, youde choose mine more than likely.

But I still like yours too :D I still need to ride some of the current liter bikes out there.. I just havent met up with any of my friends yet that have anything new for me to take a stroll on. Im waiting to get on an 04 R1 and an 04 1000RR.

I would buy a new bike, but Ide hate to buy all the stuff for a new one that I currently have on my 02.. It would cost a small fortune :(

Originally posted by DragKnee66:

It would be extremely close from an acceleration stand point, Im certain youde have an advantage up top though (150+).

:(

You sound pretty certain about that. I can take you out and show you the difference when you're ready. I bet I jump out atleast 5 bikes from takeoff and stretch it even longer.

You sound pretty certain about that. I can take you out and show you the difference when you're ready. I bet I jump out atleast 5 bikes from takeoff and stretch it even longer.

Spoken like a true gixter rider.

gsxr's are the civic of the bike world (truth)

Originally posted by I run from cops:

Spoken like a true gixter rider.

gsxr's are the civic of the bike world (truth)

I'll say the same to you with that 10r..Sad you'd get taken by a "Civic". I've had what you have...I know...don't assume.

Originally posted by 04636Ninja:

Wonka is that 10R your first street bike?? Cuz if it is, how can you sit there and talk shit about another rider when your still learning how to ride....

Must be...considering he's dumped it already.