New pics from Sat..

flounder

You added 170 to your comment, homo. 170 on a stocker 750 ain't gonna happen... Even with gearing. Well, unless maybe Mladin rode it and could get a hella drive out of the keyhole...

Fag.

No I didnt fagboy... Chris did... get that cock out of your face and learn to read.

:flingpoo::slap::D

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agree with Drew. Thing is here that the faster you go, the more you need. Asking for gearing from a guy doing 1:09s and faster at Nelson won't help a guy doing 1:12s, etc. Not saying the 1:12 guy is slow - we all start somewhere, but he won't benefit from the gearing...

I do 6th at Nelson, too... Unless I have Road America gearing or something...!

Yeah I agree too. I was just saying that if I ain't using 6th at all it can't hurt to try +1 more tooth at the rear. If it puts me at redline at my exits too soon then I would go back. But right since I run my entrace RPM at around 6k RPM it may help at exit once I start putting (my weak interpretation) bulk of the power down.

Heck I used 6th on the 600 briefly then back down to 5th for the kink.

Yeah and since only place I have been close to Agnes in times was Gingerman I know he is still on the whole 1-2 seconds faster then me (so far this year).

No I didnt fagboy... Chris did... get that cock out of your face and learn to read.

:flingpoo::slap::D

And I said around. With gearing and suzuki speedo error I know 185-6 on speedo may only be 165-170

Heck I know my Street 1000 with +2 rear is 10 off at 95 mph.

And I said around. With gearing and suzuki speedo error I know 185-6 on speedo may only be 165-170

Heck I know my Street 1000 with +2 rear is 10 off at 95 mph.

And I didnt even mention 170 so hahaha poo to you as well. :slap::D Youre lucky you have a hemped up shoulder, Because of that, I spared you the kick to the junk as my sig references when you were last in town.

capt. asshole!

That would be funny to get a big patch sewed on my leathers that said that..

Oh... and..... just because...... Drew <- :flingpoo:

Speaking of Capt .... let me know whats up. you know what Im talking about.

For those that dont know... That is code talk for Im going to put my wiener in drews ear.

And I didnt even mention 170 so hahaha poo to you as well. :slap::D Youre lucky you have a hemped up shoulder, Because of that, I spared you the kick to the junk as my sig references when you were last in town.

Don't let that stop ya. I was still fair game since surgery isn't till next week.. You is just skeered...

That would be funny to get a big patch sewed on my leathers that said that..

Oh... and..... just because...... Drew <- :flingpoo:

Speaking of Capt .... let me know whats up. you know what Im talking about.

For those that dont know... That is code talk for Im going to put my wiener in drews ear.

yea dude, my ear is in much need of some fun....haha. shit yea