Brake question?

Moe7

Ok i need some new rear calipers (both sides) for my 93 Nissan 240SX without ABS. i checked online and at some brake shops and got anywhere from $160-240 for each of these calipers :( . Then i went to advance auto and got a price of $70 minus a core refund of $35 for each caliper... :confused: somehow this price does not seem right, can someone that works at a parts store or somethin check for me to see what the cost would be on a set of rear calipers for my car would be? that would help me out a lot!

Also, i have a set of Brembo S/D rotors and Nissan pads for the rear that have been waitin since summer to get installed. like a lot of u probably know most brake shops won't install any rotors or pads that they don't supply. i'm not sure if i'll have the time or tools to install these or the calipers myself so anyone know of any places where i could get these installed pretty cheap? thanks a lot

-Morgan

i think i solved half my problem... i was lookin at the advance auto website and i guess the guy looked up the front calipers instead of the rear. The correct ones are $66 per side plus the core charge which i get back anyway, please correct me if i'm wrong. anyone think they can help me with my other questions?

Are you sure the ones on the website wern't perfomance calipers?

I've done mine before, it's not really that hard, I can help if you need it (although I'm by no means extremley experienced or an automotive prodigy, but I'm very good with tools). I'm pretty much free for the next week, spring break (if you wana call it that), just let me know what's up.